- ... That Eevee didn't receive an evolution in Generations III and V?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That Dark-Type Pokémon are the only Types to not have a Gym?
- ... That Ash's Butterfree was the first Pokémon to be caught by Ash, the first to evolve, the first that Ash used to win a Pokémon battle, the first to be traded away, and the first to leave Ash?
- ... That Tirtouga and Carracosta are the only Fossil Pokémon whose primary type is not Rock?
- ... That in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, you can have any Pokémon except for Arceus?
- ... That when it rains, Hurricane always hits targets without missing?
- ... That a foe using Fly can still be damaged by Stone Edge, Thunder, and Rock Slide?
- ... That in the fourth generation games all of the starter Pokémon's third evolutions have two types?