- ... That certain Poké Balls cannot be used in Pokémon Black and White (Moon Balls, Heavy Balls, etc.)?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That Misty specializes in Water-Type Pokémon but had a Togepi and Azurill which are both normal Types?
- ... That Swampert is the only Water-Type Starter Pokémon not able to learn Hydro Pump?
- ... That the fire on Chimchar's and Monferno's tail can be turned off without causing weakness?
- ... That Oshawott is the only Starter Pokémon that has a vowel initial?
- ... That Normal-type Pokémon are not super effective against any other type?
- ... That Samurott can walk on two legs?
- ... That of the rodent Pokémon that appear early in the games, only Rattata is not brown?
- ... That all of the pre-evolutions of May's Pokémon are starters in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series, except Beautifly?