- ... That certain Poké Balls cannot be used in Pokémon Black and White (Moon Balls, Heavy Balls, etc.)?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, and Keldeo's Ability is named after a show?
- ... That Swampert is the only Water-Type Starter Pokémon not able to learn Hydro Pump?
- ... That the move Covet in Generation III games would make you earn an endless supply of Heart Scale, Shards, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, and certain Berries, if used on the respective varying wild Pokémon?
- ... That the word Genesect came from "Genetic Insect"?
- ... That Normal-type moves don't effect Ghost-type Pokémon and vice-versa?
- ... That Dragonair and Haunter are the only Pokémon that evolve into smaller forms?
- ... That Charmander's original design for Pokémon Red and Blue had it featuring spikes across its backbone?
- ... That Brock's skin is lighter in the games than the anime?