- ... That certain Poké Balls cannot be used in Pokémon Black and White (Moon Balls, Heavy Balls, etc.)?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That Rotom spelled backwards is motor?
- ... That Dark-Type Pokémon are the only Types to not have a Gym?
- ... That all of the Kanto Pokémon-starters are reptiles?
- ... That Caterpie and Goldeen have the same cry?
- ... That Normal-type moves don't effect Ghost-type Pokémon and vice-versa?
- ... That Samurott can walk on two legs?
- ... That of the rodent Pokémon that appear early in the games, only Rattata is not brown?
- ... That all of the pre-evolutions of May's Pokémon are starters in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series, except Beautifly?