- ... That Gastly, Haunter and Gengar are the only -Type Pokemon from Generation I?
- ... That every generation has an individual Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, and Pidove), and Ash catches every one? / -Type, (
- ... That the opening for Pokémon Blue is different from the one for Pokémon Red?
- ... That Victini is the first Pokemon that has the Pokédex number #000?
- ... That the move Waterfall, had a Flinch effect added in Generation IV, but it didn't have it in Generation III?
- ... That Sinnoh Elite Four member Aaron, who specializes in -Type, has Drapion, which is actually a / -Type?
- ... That Yanmega is Jessie's first / -Type Pokémon?
- ... That Girafarig's name is a palindrome, its name spelled backwards is still Girafarig?
- ... That May is the only female that travels with Ash that has a brother?
- ... That Pokémon Yellow is the only game to have only two different Starter Pokémon?
|Choice 1||Choice 2||Choice 3|