- ... That the Nurse in Celestial Tower has an Alomomola, which is the Nursing Pokémon?
- ... That every region from Generation I-IV are based on actual regions in Japan?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That Cilan and Falkner are the only first gym leaders in their respective region who don't use Rock-Type Pokémon?
- ... That the move Covet in Generation III games would make you earn an endless supply of Heart Scale, Shards, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, and certain Berries, if used on the respective varying wild Pokémon?
- ... That Unown weren't supposed to be alphabet letters, but symbols of Japanese language?
- ... That in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, you can have any Pokémon except for Arceus?
- ... That Samurott can walk on two legs?
- ... That a foe using Fly can still be damaged by Stone Edge, Thunder, and Rock Slide?
- ... That in the fourth generation games all of the starter Pokémon's third evolutions have two types?