- ... That you can get around Twist Mountain easily in the winter?
- ... That Gastly hate daylight?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That Ash owns all of the Grass-Type Starters?
- ... That Joltik is the smallest Pokémon and Wailord is the biggest?
- ... That Unown weren't supposed to be alphabet letters, but symbols of Japanese language?
- ... That when you reverse Tynamo's name, it spells Omanyte without an "e"?
- ... That Samurott can walk on two legs?
- ... That a male Kirlia will still evolve into Gardevoir if the player doesn't use a Dawn Stone?
- ... That in the fourth generation games all of the starter Pokémon's third evolutions have two types?