Add more DYK
- ... That Ekans and Arbok spelled backwards is snake and kobra?
- ... That every generation has an individual Normal/Flying-Type, (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, and Pidove), and Ash catches every one?
- ... That the Generation V of Pokémon had the largest number of unique Pokémon released in one generation?
- ... That Pokémon is estimated to be the most well-known game worldwide?
- ... That Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres resemble the Spanish names for one, two, three - uno, dos and tres?
- ... That Ash's Pikachu didn't roast Iris' bike because she doesn't have one?
- ... That the Unova Pokédex is the only Pokédex not to add Pokémon from previous regions?
- ... That Munchlax was the first Generation IV Pokémon to appear in the anime?
- ... That Ash has caught all of the Grass-Type starters?
- ... That Pokémon Yellow is the only game to have only two different Starter Pokémon?