- ... That you can get around Twist Mountain easily in the winter?
- ... That every region from Generation I-IV are based on actual regions in Japan?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That Ash owns all of the Grass-Type Starters?
- ... That Glalie is the only Ice-Type Ash Pokémon ever had?
- ... That Unown weren't supposed to be alphabet letters, but symbols of Japanese language?
- ... That Spiritomb, Lucario, and Rotom are not Legendary Pokémon?
- ... That Castform and Rotom are the only non-legendary Pokémon to have multiple forms?
- ... That it is unknown if Ash's strongest Pokémon is Pikachu, Charizard or Sceptile since each one was able to defeat a legendary Pokémon?
- ... That all of the pre-evolutions of May's Pokémon are starters in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series, except Beautifly?