- ... That Charizard's and Rhyhorn's cry are the same?
- ... That the Unova Region is based on New York City?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That it takes 10,240 steps to hatch a Dratini egg, but takes 5,120 if you have a Pokémon that has Flame Body in your party?
- ... That Ash's Butterfree was the first Pokémon to be caught by Ash, the first to evolve, the first that Ash used to win a Pokémon battle, the first to be traded away, and the first to leave Ash?
- ... That the word Genesect came from "Genetic Insect"?
- ... That Eevee is the only Pokémon with more than three evolutions?
- ... That Dragonair and Haunter are the only Pokémon that evolve into smaller forms?
- ... That of the rodent Pokémon that appear early in the games, only Rattata is not brown?
- ... That all of the pre-evolutions of May's Pokémon are starters in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Series, except Beautifly?