- ... That using the action replay can get you a male Petilil?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That Lucario, Scraggy, and Scrafty are weak against Fighting-Type attacks even though they are Fighting-Type Pokémon?
- ... That Glalie is the only Ice-Type Ash Pokémon ever had?
- ... That Oshawott is the only Starter Pokémon that has a vowel initial?
- ... That when you reverse Tynamo's name, it spells Omanyte without an "e"?
- ... That if you use a cheat to make Spiritomb or Sableye learn Wonder Guard, it will become invincible?
- ... That Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear are based on the three wise monkeys?
- ... That there was originally 15 types and that Dark and Steel was added in Johto?