- ... That Charizard's and Rhyhorn's cry are the same?
- ... That Torchic is the only Fire-Type Starter Pokémon in the first 4 Generations not to have flames on any part of its body?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That Ash's Totodile is the only Johto starter Pokémon not to evolve into its second form?
- ... That the move Covet in Generation III games would make you earn an endless supply of Heart Scale, Shards, Moon Stone, Sun Stone, and certain Berries, if used on the respective varying wild Pokémon?
- ... That the Unova region is the only region to not have a Safari Zone or any other variation?
- ... That when you reverse Tynamo's name, it spells Omanyte without an "e"?
- ... That if it's raining, the move Selfdestruct won't work?
- ... That it is unknown if Ash's strongest Pokémon is Pikachu, Charizard or Sceptile since each one was able to defeat a legendary Pokémon?
- ... That all of the regions are based on Japanese cities except for Unova, which is based off New York City?