- ... That all the starters are based on the Chinese Zodiac, from Dragon, Mouse, Rooster, Monkey, and Pig?
- ... That every generation has an individual Pidgey, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, and Pidove), and Ash catches every one? / -Type, (
- ... That Reshiram is the only -Type Pokémon not to be weak to -Type Attacks?
- ... That Pokémon is estimated to be the most well-known game worldwide?
- ... That Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres resemble the Spanish names for one, two, three - uno, dos and tres?
- ... That Ho-oh was the first generation II Pokemon spotted in Kanto?
- ... That Yamask, Yanma and Yanmega are currently the only Pokémon to have English names beginning with Y?
- ... That Eevee's name is also a palindrome, Eevee spelled backwards is Eevee?
- ... That the -Type starter Pokemon from the generations III, IV and V have secondary -Type?
- ... That the shell on Oshawott's stomach is called a scalchop?
|Choice 1||Choice 2||Choice 3|