- ... That Gastly, Haunter and Gengar are the only -Type Pokemon from Generation I?
- ... That not before the Sinnoh League, Ash managed to make it in the top four, or beat all his rivals (whom he knew from before)?
- ... That the Generation V of Pokémon had the largest number of unique Pokémon released in one generation?
- ... That Typhlosion is the only final evolution of a -Type starter to not have a a secondary Type?
- ... That if a Pokémon uses the move Dive it can still be damaged if its opponent uses Surf?
- ... That Sinnoh Elite Four member Aaron, who specializes in -Type, has Drapion, which is actually a / -Type?
- ... That there had never been a pure Tornadus, from Generation V came? -Type until
- ... That Bite, Gust, Karate Chop, and Sand-Attack are -Type moves in Generation I?
- ... That Ash has caught all of the -Type starters?
- ... That Pokémon Yellow is the only game to have only two different Starter Pokémon?
|Choice 1||Choice 2||Choice 3|