- ... That Kecleon is the first Generation III Pokémon to appear in the anime?
- ... That Unova is the only main region to have a vowel in the beginning of its name?
- ... That Meowth was based on a Maneki Neno, a Japanese figure said to bring about good luck?
- ... That Pokémon is estimated to be the most well-known game worldwide?
- ... That Lugia isn't -Type, but a / ?
- ... That Phione is descended from Manaphy, but does not evolve into Manaphy?
- ... That the Unova Pokédex is the only Pokédex not to add Pokémon from previous regions?
- ... That the Curse, has been changed into a -Type move? move,
- ... That the -Type starter Pokemon from the generations III, IV and V have secondary -Type?
- ... That the shell on Oshawott's stomach is called a scalchop?
|Choice 1||Choice 2||Choice 3|