- ... That you can get around Twist Mountain easily in the winter?
- ... That Generation IV has more Legendary Pokémon appearing in one game than any other?
- ... That Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion, and Keldeo's Ability is named after a show?
- ... That the Pewter City and Viridian City Gyms are both earth element gyms?
- ... That Ash's Butterfree was the first Pokémon to be caught by Ash, the first to evolve, the first that Ash used to win a Pokémon battle, the first to be traded away, and the first to leave Ash?
- ... That Arceus is the only non-glitch Pokémon that can be -Type?
- ... That in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, you can have any Pokémon except for Arceus?
- ... That if it's raining, the move Selfdestruct won't work?
- ... That Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear are based on the three wise monkeys?
- ... That there was originally 15 types and that Dark and Steel was added in Johto?
m (EnemyPeacemaker moved page Template:DYK/Choice2 to Template:DYK/Choice 2 without leaving a redirect)