- ... That Eevee didn't receive an evolution in Generations III and V?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That -Type Pokémon are the most common with 110 Pokémon?
- ... That all of the evolved forms of Tyrogue Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, and Hitmonchan can't be female and they are all male but through the use of an action replay you can get a female?
- ... That Gastly is the lightest Pokémon and Groudon is the heaviest.
- ... That Unown weren't supposed to be alphabet letters, but symbols of Japanese language.
- ... That Roost will temporarily get rid of the user's -type the turn it's used?
- ... That every -type starter has an appendage that is based off of a plant?
- ... That Charmander's original design for Pokémon Red and Blue had it featuring spikes across its backbone?
- ... That in the fourth generation games all of the starter Pokémon's third evolutions have two types?
m (EnemyPeacemaker moved page Template:DYK/Choice2 to Template:DYK/Choice 2 without leaving a redirect)