Add more DYK
- ... That Generation V introduced more new Pokémon than any previous generation, including Generation I?
- ... That not before the Sinnoh League, Ash managed to make it in the top four, or beat all his rivals (whom he knew from before)?
- ... That the Abra evolution line follows the magic words "Abra-Kadabra-Alakazam"?
- ... That Iris is the second traveler with a darker skin tone than Ash, the first being Brock?
- ... That Lugia isn't Water-Type, but a Psychic/Flying?
- ... That Sinnoh Elite Four member Aaron, who specializes in Bug-Type, has Drapion, which is actually a Poison/Dark-Type?
- ... That there had never been a pure Flying-Type until Tornadus, from Generation V came?
- ... That Girafarig's name is a palindrome, its name spelled backwards is still Girafarig?
- ... That May is the only female that travels with Ash that has a brother?
- ... That Ponyta knows the move Bounce despite it being a Flying move?
- ...That you can use a move like earthquake and the foe uses dig, the foe takes damage.
+! colspan="3" style="border:1px solid #C0C0C0; border-radius:10px 10px 0px 0px;" | Other pages
- ...that Ash and Gary are possible names to choose from at the start of blue and red version?
- ...that if Lombre's syllables are reversed, they spell Breloom without the extra 'O'?
- ...that the first three letters in Oshawott's name when viewed in a mirror, spell "H2O"?
- ...that Spiritomb and Sableye had no innate vulnerabilities prior to the addition of the Fairy type in Generation VI?
- ...That in all the years the anime has existed, Ash has only aged one year?
- ...That Clefairy was going to be the Pokémon series's mascot?
- ...That Ash's Kanto Starter Pokémon are captured in three consecutive episodes?
- ...That Ash Ketchum is voiced by a female?
- ...That Rhydon was the first Pokémon ever created?
- ...That none of the Johto starters' final evolutions have secondary types?
- ...That Ash's three most powerful Pokemon are his Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape?
- ...That Pokémon X and Y have already been leaked early in a few countries?
- ...That the Kalos region is based on France, and thus Lumiose City is based on Paris?
- ...That Castelia City is the largest city in any main-series Pokémon game?
- ...That Ash has every Grass-starter Pokémon?
- ...That The Kalos Region has the fewest Poison-Type Pokémon, having only 2 (Skrelp and Dragalge)?
- ...That Iris once tried to catch Team Rocket's Meowth?
- ...That Splash is the most useless move?
- ...That out of all Generation 5 Pokemon the only one to not appear in the Best Wishes saga is Klang.
- ...That Xatu and Xerneas are the only Pokemon with names starting with the letter X.
- ...That the Unown are linked to Arceus, thus the name, Ruins of Alph(Alpha without the a at the end)
- ...That Bulbasaur is the only Grass-starter Pokémon without a tail?
- ...That because of the Pixie Plate Arceus gained a new form in Generation 6?
| Choice 1
|| Choice 2
|| Choice 3