- ... That Trubbish looks like a ripped garbage bag?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That all of the evolved forms of Tyrogue Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, and Hitmonchan can't be female and they are all male but through the use of an action replay you can get a female?
- ... That all of the Kanto Pokémon-starters are reptiles?
- ... That Tirtouga and Carracosta are the only Fossil Pokémon whose primary type is not Rock?
- ... That Spiritomb, Lucario, and Rotom are not Legendary Pokémon?
- ... That Riolu is the most popular playable character in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky?
- ... That Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear are based on the three wise monkeys?
- ... That in the fourth generation games all of the starter Pokémon's third evolutions have two types?