- ... That you can get around Twist Mountain easily in the winter?
- ... That Timburr's name resembles the word people yell when trees fall down, "timber!"?
- ... That Water-Type Pokémon are the most common Pokémon?
- ... That Cilan and Falkner are the only first gym leaders in their respective region who don't use Rock-Type Pokémon?
- ... That Glalie is the only Ice-Type Ash Pokémon ever had?
- ... That Unown weren't supposed to be alphabet letters, but symbols of Japanese language?
- ... That Piplup is the only Water-type starter not to learn the move Water Gun?
- ... That Snivy Is actually based on a type of snake with small arms and legs as with Servine?
- ... That Charmander's original design for Pokémon Red and Blue had it featuring spikes across its backbone?
- ... That Deoxys' name is based off of the long name for DNA, deoxyribonucleic acid?