Add more DYK
- ...That Mega Evolution can make Pokemon to evolve into final form for one-evolution families and second/true final form for two-evolution families and devolve?
- ...That you can use a move like earthquake and the foe uses dig, the foe takes damage.
- ...that Ash and Gary are possible names to choose from at the start of blue and red version?
- ...that if Lombre's syllables are reversed, they spell Breloom without the extra 'O'?
- ...that Gold, Silver, and their remakes are the only main series Pokemon games that you can go to two regions (Johto and Kanto).
- ...that Gold and Silver were going to be the last main series Pokemon games. They were so popular, Nintendo was forced to make more.
- ...that the first three letters in Oshawott's name when viewed in a mirror, spell "H2O"?
- ...that Spiritomb and Sableye had no innate vulnerabilities prior to the addition of the Fairy type in Generation VI?
- ...That in all the years the anime has existed, Ash has only aged one year?
- ...That Clefairy was going to be the Pokémon series's mascot?
- ...That Ash's Kanto Starter Pokémon are captured in three consecutive episodes?
- ...That Ash Ketchum was voiced by a girl when 4Kids was in charge of the English dub?
- ...That Rhydon was the first Pokémon ever created?
- ...That none of the Johto starters' final evolutions have secondary types?
- ...That Ash's three most powerful Pokemon are his Pikachu, Charizard, and Infernape?
- ...That the Kalos region is based on France, and thus Lumiose City is based on Paris?
- ...That Castelia City is the largest city in any main-series Pokémon game?
- ...That Ash has every Grass-starter Pokémon except for Chespin?
- ...That The Kalos Region has the fewest Poison-Type Pokémon, having only 2 (Skrelp and Dragalge)?
- ...That Iris once tried to catch Team Rocket's Meowth?
- ...That Xatu and Xerneas are the only Pokemon with names starting with the letter X.
- ...That the Unown are linked to Arceus, thus the name, Ruins of Alph(Alpha without the a at the end)
- ...That Bulbasaur is the only Grass-starter Pokémon without a tail?
- ...That because of the Pixie Plate Arceus gained a new form in Generation 6?
- ...That Bulbasaur is the only dual type basic stage starter pokemon, and that it is both grass and poison type?
- ...That Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur are the only poison starter pokemon?
| Other pages
| Choice 1
|| Choice 2
|| Choice 3
|| Choice 4