| Team Flare|
They steal whatever resources and materials needed for their plan without remorse. Team Flare hopes to achieve their goal by reactivating the Ultimate Weapon, built centuries ago by AZ, to eliminate all life except themselves to reduce the strain on the world's resources.
The Team Flare grunts all wear fashionable red suits, witch matching red sunglasses. Under which is white shirt and black tie, along with black gloves and shoes. The Team Flare sigil resides on the belt buckle of the outfit. The group has also styled their hairs to look like red flames.
The Admins wear white business suits, with red shirts and gloves. Females wear a skirt, with red leggings; they also have fluffy red hair. The males are bald. Like the grunts, they possess a belt buckle the Team Flare sigil.
Them Flare pilfers many things during the course of the tale. They steal power from the Lumiose City power planet, plunging half the city into darkness until Xavier/Yvonne "evicts" them, in order to try waking the legendary Pokemon trapped in the form of a tree/cocoon.
To compensate the Ultimate Weapon's power needs, they steal Poke Balls from the manufacturing plant; these are used to capture numerous Pokemon. These Pokemon are used as "batteries" to fuel the Ultimate Weapon, by feeding it their life energy via the strange stones near the device.
Attached to the device's core is the legendary Pokemon that Team Flare is attempting to drain dry of its powers in order to further increases the weapon's destructive powers.
Eventually, Xavier/Yvonne battle their way into the depths of the hideout and dismantle the Ultimate Weapon. The results in all the energy sucked out of the tree/cocoon surging back into it and awakening Xerneas/Yeveltal. Annoyed, but surprised by the result, Lysandre attempts to subdue them and reattach the legendary Pokemon to the Ultimate Weapon to continue his plans. However, he is defeated and accepts the result. Unfortunately, due to wanting to make the battle a Draw, Lysandre uses the available energy in the device in a suicidal attempt to destroy the hideout. Xavier/Yvonne barely manage to escape alive, while Lysandre perishes.
Following the sinking of the Ultimate Weapon, Team Flare is no more. Some of their former members can be found across Kalos, wondering what to do with their lives now that the "beautiful world" they envisioned can no longer be achieved.
Xerosic decides to take up his own research by stealing and selling the Pokemon belonging to the residents of Lumiose City in the meantime, coming into confrontation with member of the international police force - Looker!
|Male Grunt VS Scene in X and Y||
||Female Grunt VS Scene in X and Y||
||Male Admin VS Scene in X and Y||
||Female Admin VS Scene in X and Y|
- The female grunts have a near-similar hairstyle to Gauche from Tales of Vesperia.
- Team Flare's goal/view may have been inspired by the real world's own problems with overpopulation and the strain on the planet's limited resources.
- Elite Four member Malva was once a member.
- All but Lysandre primarily use Scraggy, Mightyena, Scrafty, Purrloin (who are Dark-types) and the occasional Poison-type Pokémon.
- Unlike previous "Team" henchmen, Flare grunts have their team sigil on a belt buckle, instead of on their shirts.
- The grunts always say they have to do something with style, perhaps mistaking the "Flare" in Team Flare for "Flair".
- Regarding the "Flare" in the group's name, it may refer to how fire destroys everything it touches; this would also refer to their plan to destroy most life on the planet.
- Two members disguised as a Garçon and a Waitress are battled in Lysandre Café.
- Unlike past Teams, Admins are actually generic foes like Grunts. Only the scientists prove to be unique.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|