hi, i just notice that there is now metion of the x and y chromesome which at the start of the creation of this page i added and was often deleted. i'm sorry but i was right and it was unkind of you guys to delete what was correct.Star shade123 (talk) 20:04, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- ??? since when actually??? Regards, KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 20:34, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- EDIT: Found it and you were right, I'd discovered that much later about the X and Y Chromosome after that I've checked the Japanese logo's of the game series containing a DNA shape. Anyway, you're edit wasn't deleted, but the edit was undone due that we didn't know for sure if it is true. Regards, KidProdigy (Local Userpage ⁝ Local Talk) 20:43, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
If I do end up getting one of the games, I think I'll choose Chespin as my starter. Absol, do you like cake? 02:23, March 4, 2013 (UTC)
I rememeber seeeing somewhere that there was released artwork for some Pokémon that the didnt announce the tpes of yet, the bug thing bird thing and dolphin thing and some others. where are those artworks?Lottieocelot (talk) 16:06, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
- Uh, do you refer to Froakie, Chespin and Fennekin? Energy X ∞ 20:14, March 5, 2013 (UTC)
- No. there was a sort of red bug thing with a horn and a grey and yellow bird. none of them have a page yet.Lottieocelot (talk) 14:40, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
- I think you might be talking about this: http://jay-the-archiduque.tumblr.com/post/42080919011/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I'm pretty sure these are fake, but it seems like the creator put a lot of effort into it to make it look real with the 3-D and such. Hope this answers your question! ;) Aquatic Wartortle Surf! 15:13, March 6, 2013 (UTC)
GRB is Game Rating Board in Korea. GRB decided Pokemon X and Y for all ages.(June 5, 2013) http://bbs2.ruliweb.daum.net/gaia/do/ruliweb/default/nds/84/read?articleId=1113456&bbsId=G003&itemId=5&pageIndex=1 --포쿠 (talk) 15:17, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
We should add all the information they revealed at E3 on the page in writing, like they revealed Spewpa, a gym in the Eiffel Tower in Lumiose, the first gym that is bug, and so on. PanchamHelioptile (talk) 20:23, June 13, 2013 (UTC)
P.S: Marriland is a nice source of info for X and Y!
Pokémon X and Y to be announced in 2014
Where did you get that from? The games are coming out at the same time in all areas where Pokemon games are usually released. Also, you forgot your signature... Dimetrodongold (talk) 02:42, July 15, 2013 (UTC)
Guys, the new Pokemon' s English names have been confirmed for a while now. Also Mega Mewtwo and Mega Kangaakhan were revealed. Please update this page with the new information! Dimetrodongold (talk) 03:06, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- We have some new content, but people seem to have forgotten to edit this page. Energy X 09:21, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Also Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise have Mega Evoltuions and Charizard and Mewtwo has two Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y and for Mewtwo, Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y.
The first pokemon you get is one of the original three.
- Actually, the first Pokemon you get is one of the three Kalos starters- Chespin, Froakie, or Fennekin. You don't get to pick one of the Kanto starters, (Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Charmander) until you get to Lumiose City, where you meet Professor Sycamore. —snoωed ℓightning 09:30, 10/14/2013
- Here is proof that you get one of the original's first http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/pokemon/classic/.
- Having actually played the game I can verify that what Lightning has said is correct. Also your link you gave disproves your own statement. Shinji257 (talk) 22:07, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Well sorry to say but that link is from the offcial game site, but whatever.
- "In Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, it's not Professor Sycamore who gives you your first Pokémon. Instead, when you receive a Pokémon from the professor, you'll be able to choose from Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle."
- What this means is that you're not getting your very first Pokemon from the Professor, as you don't meet him until you get to Lumiose City. You actually get your first Pokemon from one of your friends in the game. As someone who's played the game (and has an almost level 60 starter Pokemon already; having picked Chespin), I can also back this up into addition with what I've already said. I think you might be misreading what the website is saying, Goku. —snoωed ℓightning 16:30, 10/15/2013
- You have to download it to your DS on the Nintendo Store. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 06:25, March 8, 2014 (UTC)
On the page it says that X and Y added 69 pokemon, but looking at the Gen VI pokemon table at the bottom of pokemon pages, the count is actually 70. In the table there is 4 rows of 16 pokemon, which equals 64, and then one row of 6 hence 70.--Lycos Devanos Drop me a line 05:12, March 23, 2014 (UTC)