That's not missingno who does the 6th item multiplication, that's 'M. Solar Flute
Section on generation 4 glitch (the cloning one) should be rewritten--maybe instead of making it a how-to (it seems to be copy-pasted), there could be a link to the how-to on another site. It also can be hard to make sense as to how this works unless you are doing it as you read the article.
Also: I heard there is another way to clone pokemon (D/P only), by putting them on the GTS, if you turn off the power of the DS at JUST the right time (when it says something like 'checking GTS status' as you deposit a pokemon), you'll end up with the 'mon in your PC (or party) and one in the GTS.
I would very highly recommend separating several of these glitches into their own articles.
- More formatting available, since you basically have more space.
- Easier to maintain citations, as you don't have multiple unrelated sources jumbled together.
- Makes things more accurate.
So the Mew trick would be moved to Mew trick; all methods of Pokemon cloning would go into that separate article; the (badly- and wrongly-explained) "Master Ball Trick" would be entirely removed and documented in MISSINGNO., as it is a side-effect of that glitch and nothing more; the (badly- and wrongly-explained) "Mysterious coast" would be documented either at Old Man Trick or Cinnabar Island; the (inadequately-documented) Glitch City would have its own article; etc..
DavidJCobb 15:04, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Could be a great idea. Need to find some time to do that..
- Your help would be needed as well ;) --Jargon ~ 17:43, July 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Glad to see someone that's actually interested! :P I'll happily help out with it. If you take a look at MISSINGNO. and 'M, you'll find that I've been recording videos of the glitches to use as citations; if there's any glitches that you (or anyone else who's interested in helping, for that matter) would like me to prioritize, lemme know. :D DavidJCobb 23:31, July 19, 2010 (UTC)