The "Master Ball" area should be removed, as it is fairly easy to catch with an Ultra, or (rarely) even a great. Also, correct the spelling errors. --Andrew Owen W R
The Main Links have been corrected as they originally were linked to Mew not Mewtwo.
- No. -- Captain Vas 20:05, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
I saw a youtube video with darkrai and mewtwo morphed into one he was so awesome !
OfficialKateWolf 02:37, April 26, 2011 (UTC)
Evolution or form
If there truly is an evolution for Mewtwo, does that disqualify him from his "legendary" status, or are they going to give other legendaries evolutions? Or maybe it is just a new form...Talthorn (talk) 22:25, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
I wonder why in Pokemon X, when you find Mewtwo, he only says "Mew"...Does everyone consider him the second Mew but he does not and only knows himself as Mew ?! —Preceding unsigned comment added by Ricardo.rodrigues.904108 (talk • contribs)
- This type of discussion belongs on the forums. Please keep talk page content to only about improving the article itself. 03:01, October 27, 2013 (UTC)
Most powerful in existence?
I know it stated so in the movie, but is this completely ignoring Arceus, Palkia, Dialga, and the other legendaries?
How can Mewtwo, even in Mega Form be stronger than pokemon that have complete control over time and space? Not to mention Arceus himself, being so strong he melded into existence. MadLockFreak (talk) 06:07, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Please sign your posts with four tildes
07:49, November 8, 2013 (UTC)
- lol you don't have to sign it after I told you to.
- Anyways for all you know Mewtwo is capable of that too, or they are capable of that but Mewtwo is more powerful than them in strength, or they didn't consider those legendaries, or it was counting only first gen, OR they were just exaggerating. The possibilities are near limitless. 06:23, November 10, 2013 (UTC)