Mega pokemon seem more like form changing dont you think?
because like form changing its temperately.
- Ha! I've been saying that very same thing! 16:05, November 17, 2013 (UTC)
Mega Evolution Explaination
Marrowak needs a mega evolution.
Mega Evolution Explaination 2
Mega Evolution was not transformation method because it has additional stage to evolve into final form for one-evolution families and second and true final form for two-evolution families, so it was evolution method and sometimes devolve back into previous form. Samueljoo (talk) 02:21, January 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Looks more like just a regular Form change to me. 16:33, January 3, 2014 (UTC)
Pokemon X and Y Mega Stone and Mega Evolution Guide Updated
http://global.christianpost.com/news/pokemon-x-and-y-mega-stone-and-mega-evolution-guide-updated-113074/ Samueljoo (talk) 08:07, January 23, 2014 (UTC)
- If you see something wrong, please fix it. 18:52, January 23, 2014 (UTC)
Not Transformation Method
- No this is not an evolution method, evolutions are permanent, these are not just like transformations. 07:41, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Nonsense, evolutions are permanent and so this does not keep the evolution method whatever that is. 18:53, April 14, 2014 (UTC)