Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This page really needs to be edited, due to the copying from Bulbapedia. Hydrojames 18:09, 30 December 2008 (UTC)hydrojames
- What exactly has been copied? -- Captain Vas 18:14, 30 December 2008 (UTC)
The Battle Sprites and Pokedex Entries tables. They look exactly like those boxes on Bulbapedia. Do you want me to delete them?--Hydrojames 15:15, 5 January 2009 (UTC)hydrojames
- I just took a look at the Lucario page on Bulbapedia, and I think that the "Pokédex entries" table looks different from theirs, so we can keep it. As for the "Battle Sprites", it looks very similar but the fact is its already been used in a few other places, and also, nobody else has complained about it. Let's keep it around, and if a lot more complaints surface, then I'll go ahead and change it. Thanks for letting me know though. -- Captain Vas 18:08, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
Cool, thanks for replying and checking. I appreciate it! I will check on other pages and see if any other things have been copied and pasted! --Hydrojames 20:32, 5 January 2009 (UTC)
I always thought Lucario's name was derived from "oracle". Is this plausible? Grovyle the Thief 17:32, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
- I suppose I've read in several places that it could be an anagram for the Japanese word for "oracle", which would be "orakuru".
- The one that seemed to make the most sense though was the "Orichalcum" origin. Taking the word "Orichalcum" and writing it in kana script would look like this - オリカルクム. If you reverse the kana, like this - ムクルカリオ, the word becomes "Muculuchario". By removing the kana that make up "mucu", and by keeping in mind that the "h" is silent, like the original word, you basically get "Lucario". -- Captain Vas 18:01, 15 June 2009 (UTC)
I looked through what i found in the Heart Gold pokedex, and i found that a lot of the pokemon that where 4'11" where shrunk down to 3'11". does anyone see any point to this? Jolteon1 17:11, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
I love this dude!Gumballguy34 20:42, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
The Lucario Wki
- Please remember to sign your posts with four tildes.
- Please keep talk pages only about improving the article itself. ƒelinoel ~ (Talk) 15:40, December 9, 2014 (UTC)