okay, hi everyone and when i got here someone made a LOT of mistakes. I'm not gonna correct it since I'm too busy. Anyway, talk nice, no rude stuff, and.. yeah.
- Then why bring it up? Also, it'd be nice if you signed your posts. Also, am I the only one who thinks its odd Team Plasma, a group dedicated to the well being of Pokemon, turned a Pokemon into a killing machine? Evnyofdeath 19:11, November 9, 2010 (UTC)
It has been confirmed.Gatorfan6 21:11, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
It's Genesect. A combination of th wrds Gene and insect. The Gene part of its nam is most likley a refrnce to eithr the fact that its body has been masivley reconstructed or the fact that it can alter its type.
Vulkan He'Stan 19:38, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Nope, see here. 14:30, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
Yes. It is. I'm trying to find the reasoning for that. – Jäzzi 22:25, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- The fact that it is pixely is due to the fact that it is originally a 96×96 image. – Jäzzi 22:26, September 30, 2011 (UTC)
- You can get a good one from the web but there's no official artwork. – 06:20, December 3, 2011 (UTC)
New imageI have added what I believe to be official artwork. It looks much better than the old picture. 17:09, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
Do you think that Genesect is a genetically altered Kubutops?
- It is Kabutops. And no, if it really was Kabutops, then one of the Types would change, which is not. Energy X ∞ 19:25, April 19, 2013 (UTC)