A 'he' or 'it'
Especially since it's known this Pikachu is a male, shouldn't the addressing be that way, instead of addressing like you'd address a robot (if you go like they did in one of The Terminators, calling Arnold it instead of he) ? On the article both ways are used, which is why I'm asking. Rautamiekka (talk) 21:22, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Evolved: Not going to evolve
That seems a little... unknown...
Sure Pikcahu never evolving is iconic to the show itself but so was Ash's hat, Ash fought a fighting type pokemon for that hat and then he just threw it away for the next season, how do we know that the writers won't in the future have Pikachu evolve? Mostly of course because Raichu is ugly and wouldn't promote the product very well but many fans hate how Pikachu hasn't evolved yet and the writers might one day listen to them and might even introduce a new, less ugly evolution for Pikachu and use his evolution to that as advertising for their new gen.
All that aside, what I am saying is that we don't know that Pikachu will never evolve even if Ash said he will never evolve Pikachu because he sure said he would never give up that hat and yet he still did. 03:22, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Well, I believe in one of the early episodes, Pikachu made it perfectly clear that he didn't want to evolve. There's also something in Climbing the Tower of Success! that has to do with this. One of Ash's items to find is a Thunderstone, and if memory serves me right, Ash actually warns Pikachu not to touch it, because if he did, he would have evolved, since it appears just simple contact with the stones cause a Pokemon to evolve; whether they want to or not. —snoωed ℓightning 03:38, 10/14/2013
- Plus Raichu just looks ugly and would not sell the product very well.
- But as I said he also didn't want to lose his hat and endangered his own life over a simple hat and then they replaced it without even explaining why or how (AFAIK, I may have missed an explanation episode) meaning that if a new evolution for Pikachu was ever made they might just evolve Pikachu to that for no apparent reason. Just because Pikachu doesn't want to become Raichu doesn't mean he won't want to become an unknown evolution. 04:07, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
- Users here are replacing images here with bigger and better ones. It will come in time but, for now, there isn't one. Ellis99 VII & VIII 18:51, September 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Bulba image means that an image is from Bulbapedia which we (I think) oppose to. Ellis99 VII & VIII 12:01, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Why should images be removed just because they are on Bulbapedia as well? Surely Bulbapedia uses official pictures from the series like we do on this site. Jenkins92 (talk) 12:08, September 12, 2015 (UTC)
Should there be new picture for Electro Ball as well? I've seen Pikachu use Electro Ball in different poses in the anime in Kalos. And different regions for Thunder, Thunder Shock, Agility, Quick Attack, Iron Tail and Volt Tackle.--Jokeman20 (talk) 21:41, September 13, 2015 (UTC)