Fire Blast is a Fire-type move that has a 10% chance of causing a burn. It was introduced in Generation I. It is Charizard's Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
It was one of nine elemental moves that do the same damage, 120 HP, until Fire Blast's power was changed to 110 in Generation VI. These moves consisted of Fire Blast, Blizzard, Hydro Pump, Gunk Shot, Focus Blast, Hurricane, Zap Cannon, Power Whip and Megahorn.
- Location - Silph Co. and Cinnabar Island Gym (After beating Blaine)
- Description - A powerful Fire-type move with a chance of burning the opponent.
- You can obtain this move by buying it at the most of the shops in every region, or by leveling up your Pokémon.
- The name, Daimonji, implies the festival, Gozan no Okurini, which is commonly called, Daimonji.
- The word means great or large and the symbol for it is used in the anime (火).