|This article needs the latest image.|
Reason: "Gen V in use".
| The image(s) used in this article doesn't/don't meet the Pokémon Wiki's quality standards.|
Reason: Too small image
Please feel free to replace it with a higher quality image.
|(にほんばれ Clear Sky)|
Effects in Battle
- Powers up -type moves by 1.5.
- Powers down -type moves by 1.5.
- Thawing out Pokémon that are frozen more quickly.
- Castform's Forecast ability makes it a -type Pokémon.
- Weather Ball changes to -type and doubles in power.
- Pokémon with the ability Chlorophyll will double in speed.
- Solar Beam will not require a turn to charge up.
- Hurricane will have it's accuracy reduced to 50%
- Cherrim will change form.
- Pokémon with the Solar Power ability will be damaged every turn, but Special Attack will rise.
- Pokémon with the Dry Skin ability will be damaged every turn.
- Heat Wave always hits, and also can attack foes with Protect.
- Thunder's accuracy is reduced to 50.
- Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight recovers 3/4 of total HP, instead of 1/2.
- Pokémon with Leaf Guard ability cannot be affected by status effects.
- The Heat Rock increases the duration of Clear Skies caused by Sunny Day from 5 turns to 8 turns.
|Sunny Day depicted in the anime|
Sunflora using Sunny Day
Solrock using Sunny Day
Nando's Roselia using Sunny Day
Tussy using Sunny Day
Ramos' Jumpluff using Sunny Day
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|