(Japanese: にほんばれ Clear Sky
) is a Fire
introduced in Generation II
that changes the weather to Clear Skies
. It is also known as TM11
Effects in Battle
- Powers up Fire-type moves by 1.5.
- Powers down Water-type moves by 1.5.
- Thawing out Pokémon that are frozen more quickly.
- Castform's Forecast ability makes it a Fire-type Pokémon.
- Weather Ball changes to Fire-type and doubles in power.
- Pokémon with the ability Chlorophyll will double in speed.
- Solar Beam will not require a turn to charge up.
- Hurricane will have it's accuracy reduced to 50%
- Cherrim will change form.
- Pokémon with the Solar Power ability will be damaged every turn, but Special Attack will rise.
- Pokémon with the Dry Skin ability will be damaged every turn.
- Heat Wave always hits, and also can attack foes with Protect.
- Thunder's accuracy is reduced to 50.
- Synthesis, Morning Sun, and Moonlight recovers 3/4 of total HP, instead of 1/2.
- Pokémon with Leaf Guard ability cannot be affected by status effects.
- The Heat Rock increases the duration of Clear Skies caused by Sunny Day from 5 turns to 8 turns.