|This article is missing an image. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by adding one.
Secret Power is a move in which the effects depends in the area of the battle.
It's a physical move with a power of 70 and an accuracy of 100. It is a Normal type move.
This only works on Third Generation Games, this move can be used in trees, special caves, and other special areas to build your Secret Base.
In a battle
- There is 30% of probability to cause the following effects:
- Causes Sleep on tall grass and water puddle.
- Lowers Accuracy by 1 on sandy ground.
- Makes opponent Flinch on craggy surfaces and caves.
- Lowers Speed by 1 on marsh.
- Lowers Attack by one on water.
- Causes Freeze on snow and ice.
- Causes Paralysis on building floors.
- Some Pokémon by leveling up.
- Use TM 43