Sableye (Japanese: ヤミラミ Yamirami) is a Pokémon./ -type
Sableye has deep, purple colored fur with little claws, pointed ears, and sharp teeth. It also had two big gemstones over its eyes, with a gem on its tummy and three gems on its back. It resembles a Hopkinsville goblin.
In the anime
In that same episode, Sableye also uses the attacks: Mean Look, Lick, Scratch and Night Shade. It should be noted that under normal circumstances Sableye cannot use Lick.
A Sableye is to appeear in Extremespeed Genesect and the Reawakening of Mewtwo.
Sableye has no evolutionary forms.
|Ruby/Sapphire||Granite Cave, Sky Pillar, Cave of Origin, Victory Road (Sapphire Only)||Common|
|Emerald||Granite Cave, Sky Pillar, Cave of Origin, Victory Road||Common|
|Diamond/Pearl||Iron Island (Sapphire)||Dongle|
|Platinum||Iron Island (Sapphire)||Dongle|
|Black 2/White 2||Trade||None|
|X/Y||Reflection Cave (Only On Bottom Floor)||Extremely Rare|
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness
In this game the Sableye are the servants of Dusknoir, and are constantly spying on and trying to capture the player Pokémon in the world of the future. However, when Dusknoir reforms in the special episode, they do so as well. They demonstrate this by first attacking Primal Dialga to protect Dusknoir (though they are easily blasted away by his Roar of Time) and later by locating Primal Dialga when he is searching for a Passage of Time.
- Sableye was the first of the 5 Pokémon to be introduced that cannot be hit with a super effective attack under normal conditions, Spiritomb, Tynamo and its evolutions being the others.
- Because of this, if a cheat device is used to give Sableye the Wonder Guard ability, it will become invincible.
- The word Sable is an adjective commonly used to describe the black fur of some animals.
- Sableye was a Pokémon exclusive to Sapphire version. Similarly, it is considered a HeartGold exclusive though it can be caught on the Pokéwalker route Rally, which is only available through means of an event.
- Sableye is the first Pokémon to actually be affected by -type moves, as the Gastly family and Misdreavus, the only -types in Generation I and II, have the ability Levitate and Shedinja, the only -type before it in Generation III, has the ability Wonder Guard, preventing -type moves, as well as other types of moves, from affecting it. -type
- Sableye shares the same species name with Murkrow, They are both called The Darkness Pokémon.
- Even if Sableye is invincible to all types of moves it can be hit by super-effective by using Foresight or by using Soak.
- Pokémon.com Pokédex
- Serebii.net Pokédex data
- Legendary Pokémon data
- The Pokémon Database
- Pokémon Dream Pokédex data
- Psypokes Psydex data