Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ring Drop is a Pokéathlon event. In this event, your goal is to tackle your opponents off the arena to gain points. The team with the most points at the end will win the event.
Ring Drop Rules
- To earn points, you must knock your opponents out of the arena.
- To switch Pokémon, you must go back to your corner.
- Pokémon can jump in this event.
- If the Pokémon jumps and lands on other Pokémon, it is called a Body Attack.
- Pokémon lose stamina when tackled. If the Pokémon loses all of its stamina, it becomes fatigued and cannot move for a period of time.
- You will lose 10 points if you fall out of the arena without being pushed.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|