Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Image of the|
| Nº 04 (R/S/E/OR/AS); Nº 04 (D/P/Pt)|
← Pecha - Aspear →
| Gen. III - If the leaves grow long and curly, the Berry seems to grow very bitter.|
Gen. IV - If the leaves grow longer and curlier than average, this Berry will have a somewhat-bitter taste.
|Effect||Heals Burn status|
|Flavor (Gen. III)|
|Flavor (Gen. IV)|
|View all berries|
- Basic Info: "A hold item that heals burn in battle."
- Berry Tag: "If the leaves grow long and curly, the Berry seems to grow very bitter."
- Basic Info: "When held by a Pokémon, it will be used in battle to heal burns."
- Basic Info: "A Poffin ingredient. It may be used or held by a Pokémon to recover from burns."
- Berry Tag: "If the leaves grow longer and curlier than average, this Berry will have a somewhat-bitter taste."
- Bitter (Weak)
- Recovers Pokémon from being burned.
- It can be held by a Pokémon and the Pokémon will automatically eat it once it is burned.
- Route 112
- Route 114, talk to the girl at Pretty Petal Flower Shop, obtainable every day.
- Lilycove City (received from Gentleman found at the northeast of the city)
- Route 206, northern soil patch, near the third left pillar holding the bicycle track.
- Route 208, the old man in the Berry Master's House may give you one randomly daily.
- Floaroma Town, taken from the girl in the Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop, can be obtained daily.
|List of Berries|
Cheri • Chesto • Pecha • Rawst • Aspear • Leppa • Oran • Persim • Lum • Sitrus • Figy • Wiki • Mago • Aguav • Iapapa • Razz • Bluk • Nanab • Wepear • Pinap • Pomeg • Kelpsy • Qualot • Hondew • Grepa • Tamato • Cornn • Magost • Rabuta • Nomel • Spelon • Pamtre • Watmel • Durin • Belue • Occa • Passho • Wacan • Rindo • Yache • Chople • Kebia • Shuca • Coba • Payapa • Roseli • Tanga • Charti • Kasib • Haban • Colbur • Babiri • Chilan • Liechi • Ganlon • Salac • Petaya • Apicot • Lansat • Starf • Enigma • Micle • Custap • Jaboca • Rowap • Kee • Maranga Berry