|File:Bug Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Dark Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Dragon Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Electric Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Fighting Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Fire Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Flying Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Ghost Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Grass Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Ground Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Ice Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Poison Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Psychic Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Rock Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Steel Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Water Memory Sprite.png|
|File:Fairy Memory Sprite.png|
- The name RKS System is a reference to Arceus, of which Silvally is a man-made copy of.
- R-K-S is based on one pronunciation of "Arceus", as its English name variant, as it has also been pronounced "Ar-kee-us", "Ar-kay-us", or sometimes "Ar-see-us".
- The Japanese name, AR System, references the latter pronunciation, however (ARsys), as that is the Japanese pronunciation of Arceus.
- RKS System works similar to Multitype, however holding a Memory does not give a 20% boost to moves of that type, unlike Arceus' plates.
- Unlike Arceus who can change its type while holding a Z-Crystal, Silvally does not and can only be a Normal-type when using a Z-move.