Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Preschooler is a Trainer Class introduced in Generation V. They are young children who seem to be between 3–6 years old. They are mostly found near playgrounds and Nursery Aides in Black and White, and often in Route 3 in X and Y. The Pokémon they use are usually Normal-types or younger stages of a Pokémon.
|Male Battle Sprite||
||Female Battle Sprite|
| || |
- They are somewhat similar to Twins, but do not always battle in Double battles.
- They can be considered younger versions of School Kids.
- In Pokémon Black and White, two Preschoolers battle you and Cheren because of a request from Alder.
- Strangely, they are occasionally found in places where there are no Nursery Aides and/or playgrounds.
- In X and Y, females are shown to hold Buneary dolls in their hands. However, Buneary can only be found by transferring it from another game.