The Pomeg Berry Glitch is a glitch in which one can lower a Pokémon's health into the negatives. This glitch only functions in Emerald.
To do the glitch
- Get a Pokémon (preferably over LV 50) and get it to one HP
- Feed it a Pomeg Berry (may need to give it an Iron first). The Pomeg Berry takes 2 base Defense Stats away from it, either making it faint or having negative HP.
- Lastly, make sure it is the only Pokémon in your party, and go battle any Pokémon.
- When the glitched Pokémon attacks, the game will say that the player whited out right away.
- If one has an Pokémon Egg in the first slot and the fainted Pokémon in the second, it will force the Egg to fight.
- A Decamark could appear.
- If a Decamark appears and the glitched Pokémon is attacked, then the game will begin an endless cycle of health depletion, forcing a restart of the game (all data is still retained).
- The Pokémon successfully gets negative HP, making it almost invincible.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.