This talk page is only used for meetings. Please, if you need to contact us, do it on one of the user's talk page.
- Hello PokePower members! Welcome to our first meeting! Feel free to leave any questions or concerns below this message! MrArceus 18:46, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob: So the first meeting is occaring?
- Yep! Each meeting goes on for 1 month. I know it's weird but it is good because some people don't go on very often. — Mr. Arceus 22:06, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Does anybody have any questions or concerns? Now is the time to ask. — Mr. Arceus 22:06, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob:Do you think he should make a pokepower badge?
- That's a good idea. Let's ask Crimsonnavy when he arrives at the meeting. I invited him a few minutes ago. — Mr. Arceus 22:11, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I wonder when Crimsonnavy will come... if he doesn't come in 5 minutes then we will have to talk about the badge another day. — Mr. Arceus 22:15, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob: Yeah I know, where are you Crimsonnavy!?!?
- OMG gosh he's late if he does not come in 1 minute we will start this meeting without him and he will be counted absent. — Mr. Arceus 22:18, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob: What about everybody else?
- CrimsonnavyI'll see what i can do about the badges.
- Ok Crimsonnavy. It'd be nice to have a PokePower badge. Maybe it should say when you put your mouse over it "For being a part of PokePower!". I would to for joining PokePower but if somebody is not active and removed from PokePower it would be a problem. I think the badge should be worth 50 points. We don't want 100 or everbody would join just to get the badge. I have to go I will be gone for 20 minutes exactly. I'll come back after 20 minutes. Please keep the meeting going. Good luck! — Mr. Arceus 22:24, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob: Hmm.. where is everybody else?
- Crimsonnavy:I may have to miss this meeting for a while, i have dinner waiting.
- Franky bob: .... I guess it's just me.....
- I'm back! I wonder what Crimsonnavy did about the badges... — Mr. Arceus 22:48, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob: Yeah but strangly I got the 7000 and 6000 edit!
- Crimsonnavy: Back and i will work on the badge. Crimsonnavy 22:57, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks! I think we should make a online game. It could be kinda like Poptropica. But no membership or anything. It can't be too complex or we'd have to start buying like game creating programs. What do you think? We could call ourselves PokePower Entertainment. — Mr. Arceus 23:00, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob: Hey if you want to create a game I can help you.
- Cool! We can be like moderators! You can chose your name. My name will be Plasma. What will your name be? — Mr. Arceus 23:03, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Franky bob: I'm going to keep my name... Franky bob....
- I don't think i can add new badges just change the pics of the badges. Crimsonnavy 23:08, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Dang. Can you try asking Charitwo? — Mr. Arceus 23:09, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- We should drop the PokePower entertainment thing. Because Poke is from Pokemon and that may cause copyright issues. Perhaps we should call ourselves... NagaX games? Just a guess... (Pronounced: Na-ga-ex-games)
- I don't think even he can add new badges. I looked on other wikis that had badges and it seems they can only edit the pics of the badges too. Crimsonnavy 23:12, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Aw. Can you please try asking? I don't mind if he says no. I would ask but they're is probably a higher chance of his saying yes if he could to you. — Mr. Arceus 23:15, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- What could we work on while we wait for Charitwo's response? How about we make a project to fill in all red links or linkless areas on trainer pages? I could make template boxes for character Pokemon. Crimsonnavy 23:21, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I already filled in Ash's Pokemon section and made a template I already implemented. Crimsonnavy 23:23, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Good job. — Mr. Arceus 23:41, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Crimsonnavy, please tell us on here when Charitwo has replied. Oh and please tell me on my talk page too. — Mr. Arceus 00:14, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- He says he doesn't know because he hasn't fully looked at customization page. Crimsonnavy 00:34, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, so much for the badge. But it was a good idea, Franky bob. — Mr. Arceus 11:37, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- About the new Gym Leaders for Isshu, I am trying to get those photos in but.... I think they are copyrighted. If they are not in already. Let me go check. Evanf
Hey, I know to add badges but you can only add them for a certain namespace (eg Template: User Talk: Category:Pokémon) As for copyrights, just use the fair use template.The Latias Fan 15:19, October 30, 2010 (UTC) The Latias Fan 15:19, October 30, 2010 (UTC)
To Do Lists and Projects
- CrimsonNavy and me have decided it would be a good idea to create To Do Lists and Projects based around certain areas and those Projects can have a leader to manage it. Just bringing it up to Poke Power like Crimson Navy suggested I should do.Gatorfan6 20:47, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
- What should I do in this project? ~~ Meet Darkraian10... The Blogger of PokePower! ~~ 23:02, February 15, 2011 (UTC)
- I wasn't planning on it since he didn't do anything malicious. But if you feel we should, we can. 12:07, June 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Jello had good intentions, when his ban his over, I guess he can stay in PokePower.--Bullet Francisco (talk) 14:22, June 14, 2011 (UTC)