Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I personally endorse immediate deletion. This was made unilaterally, written diabolically, and the erector, Evanf, hasn't been an administrator for very long. If this rule-set is the be-all and end-all of all rules on this Wiki, it would mean my burger would be allowed when patently isn't. It does nothing more than illustrate that Evanf is not ready for administratorship yet.--Thomas Michael William Patrick Sales 21:27, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
This page can be dissected as needed, feel free to rewrite it and/or delete it to your hearts content, I was on my lunch break and wanted to get it out of the mainspace. I'm watching Evanf and if he isn't cut out I'll yank his sysop, but he does a lot of work on articles so I gave him a chance. --Talk 22:21, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, in Talk's word's, his administrative rights have been yanked; what now? I propose the following rules;
- Intentional/malicious vandalism/spam of any kind will automatically result in perma-ban.
- No serious personal attacks are allowed. For example, telling a vandal to get out of the Wiki immediately would be allowed, whilst a comment like this would not be.
- Plagiarism from either Bulbapedia, Seribii or any other sites is disallowed even if they state that they consider their work to be fair use and will result in a ban for, say, a month on the first offense, 2-6 months on a second offense, and indefinite for a third and final offense.
- Fan fiction is forbidden and will instantly be thrown in PokéFanon, where it belongs.
- Articles that are not related to the Pokémon will be instantly deleted.
- Please source any information you add to articles. Whilst this may be a nuisance, this will prevent spammers/vandals from introducing false information into articles.