The trivia policy enforces the fact that trivia sections on articles on the Pokémon Wiki are not an area to input any random fact one obtains about the article’s subject. The guidelines are as follows:
- Trivia must always pertain to the subject of the article.
- Trivia should only contain trivial yet interesting facts, not facts that belong in another section or trivial, uninteresting facts.
- Trivia facts should not be copied word-for-word from another website.
- Images are permitted in the trivia section if they better illustrate a trivia fact, but do so infrequently.
- Trivia should only contain canon facts, or facts that have been stated in the Pokémon anime, manga, or games.
- It shouldn't be useless trivia, such as "she is the only Pokémon Coordinator that has freckles," but an interesting personal fact, such as "she has had a mortal fear of Beedrill ever since several of them attacked her when she was 5." But that does not mean that one make up trivia.
|Pokémon Wiki policies|