|This page is an archive.|
Wattz2000 would make a fantastic rollback in my opinion. A lot of his edits have been reverting unnecessary edits, spam edits, or vandalism. Having rollback powers would make this a whole lot easier for him. There isn't really much to say. -- 01:14, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: --Bullet Francisco (talk) 01:14, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: He is very well suited for this user right. - Crimsonnavy (talk) 01:17, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: What ^they^ said. Bermuda (talk) 03:36, December 29, 2011 (UTC)
- Support: Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt D= I wanted to nominate him D= But the point is, you're beyond ready. You deserved this right from like, the second week you were here. You'd be great for this right. You deserve it. – Jäzzi 02:36, January 4, 2012 (UTC)
— Slayingmonstersisagame Talk Contributions Edit Count
Okay, So I've been told that I need to fill out why I should get User rights. To start I would like to say that I took every Pokémon except for the fifty that my friend did, and I put how each individual Pokémon evolves. Here lately, when there are no other Wiki regulars, I have deal with the new editors on the wiki. I guess that I will let you all decide. I have had instances where a new person to the wiki will join chat, I ask them to leave and then they go and quickly make 25 horrible edits. I have quite a bit of trouble keeping up with them seeing as how its not just pushing a button to undo it.
- Support: You're pretty damn good at what you do. You surprise me with your editing and just... wow. You're good, you deserve this, and you work a hell of a lot more then others. – Jäzzi 13:48, February 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: I'll go ahead and support this. Use the rights wisely. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 19:09, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment: Can you please provide examples in which the rollback right would actually have been useful to you? Links, please. --Bullet Francisco 17:14, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
— ChaosVoid Talk Contributions Edit Count
So, Jäzzi recommended that I run for rollback and I was going to do it sooner or later, so here I go. Although I've only been here for a month, I've done a great deal of work with the articles in need of cleanup, organizing them a great deal; I've also created disambiguation pages, cleaned up links, and the like. I have also reverted a lot of vandalism, and I frequently report users to be blocked to the admins, if necessary. I also watch out for images taken from Bulba and warn and report the users to admins if necessary. Additionally, I seem to live in a different time zone than many of the other users, so I could watch out for vandalism in that time period. Thanks for your time.
- Support: So much to say. To sum it up: very helpful.
- Support: I suggested you run, and I suggested it very wisely. You're a great user and you're 100% ready. You're ready. You should have this as you do undo vandalism. You warn users and report them to admins. You're a great person as well and you seem pretty cool. You're ready. Jäzzi 11:16, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Well, it looks as if everything has already been said here. : ) — Wattz2000 11:25, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Very adept at the workings of the wiki, having Rollback would just help him revert vandalism faster. 16:39, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Per above comments. He's very commited to this wiki. --Ciencia Al Poder (talk) 18:37, April 24, 2012 (UTC)
— JäzziBot Talk Contributions Edit Count
This probably looks really stupid and many people will wonder "Why on Earth are you running an admin request for your bot?" Well, the answer is this: On occasion I need to do mass deletion. Mass deletion of files mainly. And since I'm not a bot account, nor do I want to be flagged as a bot account because my edits won't show up in the recent changes and then I'll be counted as a bot not an actual user, *ramble*.
Anyways. I'd like to request that my bot get admin rights as those times when I need to mass delete it floods the recent changes and if I were to receive the admin rights for my bot account, it'd make these deletions far easier and they wouldn't show up in the recent changes, meaning we won't be flooded.
As we know, I'm an admin here at the Pokémon Wiki already, I am trusted to know when to delete and when not to delete. I'm trusted with a bot account. And I'll be trusted with the rights for my bot.
Thank you for your time and I hope this request turns out in our favor. --Jazzi 13:40, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
— Winxfan1 Talk Contributions Edit Count
I think it's about time I became an Admin. But first I need a rollback. I've been editing here since last year and I have a a very hefty amount of edits. However, I wish to contribute more and to help up and coming editors be the best they can be. That is my wish.
- Neutral: You don't provide any reasoning to why you should have any rights. You just say "It's about time", which sounds a bit full of yourself. Provide information on why you think you should have rollback rights, and it'll turn into a support. While your contributions are great, you do need to state why you should have rights. You need to state your strong points and your weak points. You can't just say that it's about time. I mean, you have my support tenfold, but I just can't support with the reasoning that's up. Jazzi 19:23, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral: While you are a big asset to the wiki, not many of your edits are reverting vandalism or bad edits, which is the primary purpose of Rollback and admins. So I'll have to be neutral in this nomination. Crimsonnavy (talk) 19:33, June 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral: Your tremendous help towards Project Anime gives you a definite support, but the fact that you haven't really reverted any vandalism, reported vandals, etc., that brings me down to neutral, since rollback (and admin) are used to clean up the wiki's certain aspects, which you currently aren't even reporting to the admins for them to clean up. —
- Neutral:From what I've seen and remembered, you are a great help to the wiki. However, I'm not sure you need rollback rights, and your reason for having the rights isn't that good. -- 16:50, June 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Comment: Aside from a few things I haven't really seen any major vandalism. No Pokémon Hentai pics and other what not. Just a few pages with little to no info have been deleted. But all you have to do is point me the way and I'm there.
- Comment: Thing is, someone shouldn't be directed towards vandalism, they should be able to take care of it without someone pointing them towards it, which shows when people can take care of the vandalism. Which in turn shows someone who will take care of it on a regular basis. Jäzzi 13:09, June 17, 2012 (UTC)
I have managed to trake down some vandalism before. remember those pages with made up info like "Mike's Charizard"? I took care of those a while back.
- Comment: Something done in the past isn't going to help with your request. The point is that you should always keep watch of all edits, whether the edit was made from an anon or admin, for vandalism/nonsensical work. You should be watching every page edit, even if it's outside your workplace (meaning if you're mostly working in the anime department, you should still watch non-anime pages). Before you start contributing, you should check up on all the edits prior to getting on the wiki.
98malimal (Chat Moderator)
Whilst talking to Crimsonnavy on chat, and the possible move with Wattz, I think I can make a suitable chat moderator. I'm on chat most of the time and usually monitor and tell our new users on the chat to make 25 edits to be able to chat here respectably. Since I've seen little or no request for chat mod rights I think it would be a good choice to make me a chat mod.
I'll gladly accept this nomination if approved.~~Be Cool Be U~~ 15:07, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Support::In chat much more than I am. >.< I think they're the best choice; chat needs some more watchful eyes. – Wattz2000 17:15, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: Someone needs to take care when we split. – Jazzi (talk) 17:36, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Support: I trust him and have seen him at work. He does the job just like Wattz, Katie, and I did. Yeah and there has to be new people to fill the old places. HalcyonTalk