|This page is an archive.|
Technology Wizard (Admin-demotion)
Technology Wizard (talk): Contributions Edit Count
Your recent attitude towards Jäzzi has forced me to do this. Your messages towards her are bordering on harassment and that shows that you have had a serious lapse in judgement. You have caused many arguments that have spilled into the Chat, an action which is unacceptable, making the whole wiki look bad, including our judgement to make you an administrator. Your messages towards Jäzzi have caused both her and me stress. I believe you are no longer fit to be an administrator.
- Delete: I'm sorry, I'm no longer sure if you are ready for Admin ship. An admin is saposed to be calm, look at the problems of others, and set an example for others. You did not do any of these, and just over a simple case of undoing edits. And, as you continue to argue and insult Jäzzi, which is untalrible, I realy think you should not have admin user rights.--CXXX 22:40, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete: You've gone from the point of a simple argument, to harassment. I asked you twice to stop messaging me, and at the point where you persisted, you crossed the line into harassment. You've let your rights get to your head. I have my reasons for acting the way I do, and believe me, I'm trying to fix it. I'm under a damn lot of stress as of late and your complete lack of civility disgusts me. Crimson knows why I've been acting the way I'm acting. If you had any idea of what I've been through, you'd know why I argue a lot. You have got me to the point of crying, you have got me to the point of self injury. I regret my support on your request for admin, you let yourself get a big head and you don't deserve the rights any longer. And you've clearly changed from before you had the rights to after, I always acted this way. And I'm not even causing trouble, I'm just speaking the damned truth. – Jäzzi 00:07, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete: I don't know much about his harassment of Jazz, but I'm not exactly his biggest fan. The Latias Fan 15:41, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Neutral: Truthfully, I think it's both Tech and Jazzi's fault, as it "takes two to tango". Just know we need to put an end to this, because this wiki is supposed to be a friendly site, and bickering admins don't help. I'm not trying to insult anyone in anyway with this statement, I'm just saying what I think. Kate the pawsome wolf Leave me a message anytime! 17:18, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Neutral: I don't know anymore. --CXXX 21:52, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Strong Oppose: Look, just because he's been having arguments with Jäzzi, its obviously going both ways, I don't mean to be mean to anyone, but if anyone should get a demotion, both of you should. Look, just because Jäzzi has personal issues, so do I, I've fallen into a deep depression, I've been to hell and back, and I'm still dealing with hell outside of wiki life, but I maintain a positive attitude toward other users. It is not like we are actually talking, we are typing, when you are typing, you have no excuse to be mean, especially if your an admin. You can judge whether your mean or not, and obviously Jäzzi and Tech are both doing this. They are both insulting, harassing and creating an un-friendly environment. Just because Jäzzi has personal issues, she doesn't need to be her attitude here, because, obviously she CAN help what she's saying, as she can check over what she is saying, which she is failing to do. Also, who ever said Tech doesn't have personal issues? No one asked him. I feel offended on Tech's part that you guys aren't looking at all sides. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 23:55, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete: I know that Technology Wizard is a good friend. I dont think he'll ever do this. Who knows maybe everyone has personal issues in their life, not only Jazzi. Technology Wizard has personal issues in his life. Maybe his issues overcame his life and harrassed Jazzi but that doesnt mean Technology Wizard can be demoted. Its just one wrong thing he's done since I HAVE BEEN ON THIS WIKI from when i joined. I'm with Bullet Francisco. Nighthawk 18:36, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: Having read through as much as I can, I don't believe a demotion is the right course of action. I agree with Bullet in that both Tech and Jazzi should share responsibility for their recent disagreements. I've seen unnecessary sniping from both sides, and I feel singling Tech out is a tad unfair. Jazzcookie 20:54, September 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose:I think tech should recive another warning. He is a fantastic editer the only thing is he has a conflict with another user. A wiki is for editing. So I recomend that Jazzi and Tech just don't contact unless needed. If it continues because of Tech then it would make sence. Charizard3 (talk) Glad to talk with you 00:26, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Oppose: I said this to you in private chat on chat, I'm not sure if you got it or not, but here it is: "Okay, look. I don't want to see you demoted, we're both being petty, and quite frankly, it's pathetic. I'm changing my vote to oppose, but I do want your behaviour to change, and for you to change your behaviour, I must change mine as well. So basically, can we try to settle things?"
- Basically, what I'm saying is that we both need to change things. This demotion should be just as much my part as your's. We're both acting like little kids. I admit to the fact I am a snark, and yes, I know that. And quite frankly, and please please don't take offense to this, you do have an attitude as well.
- I say things as they are, I don't sugarcoat them, it causes me a lot of issues in real life as well as on the wiki. I'm sorry for bringing my personal life onto the wiki. But sometimes it overflows into my wiki work. I will try not to let it happen again.
- To make this work, we need to allow each other space. Like, when I ask you to stop messaging me, it's probably because
- I'm going to sleep
- I need some space
- I just don't want messages at that time
- I kindly ask that you respect that, and hopefully we won't have issues again, and perhaps at one point in time we'll be able to call each other friends again. – Jäzzi 01:09, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I don't plan on commenting too much on this, but I do want to say that Crimson is allowing Jazzi to do whatever she wants just because she has personal issues in real life. A wiki is a website to provide information to people, not to fight and do irrelevant things that aren't related whatsoever. If anything it is the opposite. I ask Jazzi one thing, and then I get accused of questioning and harassment. Also it is a bit obvious that this was a canvassed vote as the user and Jazzi are both best friends on Zeldapedia. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: CXXX - This demotion was made because of a little issue I had with Jazzi, if you were to put it that way, I am not even as active as I would like to be, how am I not calm? Crimson has favored Jazzi because Jazzi respects him. I mean in chat she called me "an arrogant prick" (even though she made those chat policies to not use cuss words) and Crimson allowed it. She even admitted to fighting with people because "it's her nature". I mean look at EvanF. He was a really great editor and because of her, he was banned, because she loves fighting with people. I can't believe nobody has even realized this. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Thank you, I've, too noticed she fights with users all the time. Crimson may not see it, but Me and Tech do, I mean she's fought with a lot of really great editors. She even fought with me because she didn't like bright colors and ordered me to remove them, Jäzzi is my friend, but I've seen this too much. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 23:57, September 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Bullet, I have to give you props, not because you opposed it, but because you just said what I am trying to explain. I couldn't say it any better. And in case you were wondering, I do have a lot of issues in real life, but I maintain a positive attitude here because I don't throw my problems on someone else. Also, about bringing problems to chat, Jazzi is the one that spills out all her problems in front of everyone, telling us all in detail what she does and her issues in real life, which I find to be unacceptable. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: This is exactly what I'm talking about, Crimson, Tech has issues too, and so do I, I have major issues, and I maintain a positive attitude. Nothing will change my vote to support or neutral. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:02, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I called you an arrogant prick because quite frankly, you have been acting that way for a while now.
- And when I said it's "in my nature" I meant my nature to defend myself in front of people who are clearly tearing down the progress I've made with my depression. I've been cyber bullied, twice. Excuse me for defending myself when I'd much rather not get to the point where I actually die.
- And at the point you were at yesterday, you were harassing me, I asked you twice to stop messaging me, and you persisted.
- Now, on the topic of Minish voting in this demotion request, I have vented in the Zelda channel because I have friends there, friends who know what goes on in my personal life. Actual friends who aren't afraid to say when I'm wrong. They both have read the conversations that have gone on between us, and they had some strong thoughts on how you were treating. Check his talk page on Zeldapedia for any evidence that I've told him to vote support in this demotion request.
- When someone gets promoted to admin, the people who voted for them do not want to regret the vote. I've regretted my vote for a while.
- Clearly shown by this edit, you have a problem listening to people. When Crimson tells you to do something, you really need to listen to it. – Jäzzi 00:07, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: - Read what I had to say about this Jäzzi. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:09, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I did read it. And I'm simply giving my side of things. – Jäzzi 00:11, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Look, Jäzzi, I've been harassed by other users, too. I've gotten to the point where I've cried. I have a hell of a lot of issues, and I maintain a positive attitude, Tech has a hell of a lot of issues, and same for him. You have no reason to be acting the way your acting, if this continues, I'll make a demotion section for you. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:14, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I agree. Sh is using her personal issues to manipulate users here. I even heard that she went into chat and told everyone that she was leaving the wiki, I mean she is obviously seeking attention here when this is supposed to be an encyclopedic site. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: As I told Crimson last night, once I finish the emotes, I'm gone. Unless your behaviour stops, I'm gone. – Jäzzi 00:18, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Jäzzi, you have caused Tech and Myself pain as well. Don't think you are the only one. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:20, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I will never understand why someone would make rules for chat saying that you can't cuss and then call someone "an arrogant prick". This is not the quality of attitude I want to see in an admin. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: I agree, Jäzzi does just as much as Tech, and they both have personal issues, Jäzzi deserves no excuse. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:30, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: It is completely rude to come onto another wiki just to message a banned user. You have no idea how we're working that wiki, you have no idea about the past admins there, you have no idea about the wiki's history. – Jäzzi 00:33, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I suggest talking about issues on that wiki there and the issues on this wiki here. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Then perhaps you shouldn't go to a wiki where you don't edit to comment on the way we're working stuff there, when it was clearly a comment directed at how I run things. – Jäzzi 00:36, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I agree with Tech. Jäzzi I would appreciate it if you respond to the other messages. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:38, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Are you here to talk about the current demotion or to fight? Please stay on topic. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: I actually am staying on topic, considering you went to another wiki to comment on how it's being run, it ties into your demotion.
- And Bullet, considering I can't find where anything is in this discussion, a response most likely won't be happening since I can't find it at all. – Jäzzi 00:41, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: We might want to remove some of these comments. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:42, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: The truth is, I was just trying to see if you were going to try and canvass anymore votes on other wikis, when I clicked on Jello's talk page to see what he has been up to. Again, care to stay on topic? Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Discussions normally don't involve removal of comments, since they are part of the discussion and vital to it.
- I have not asked anybody to vote for or against this demotion. And I repeat, I actually am staying on topic as this pertains to it. – Jäzzi 00:45, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: This seems more like an admin argument then a needed demotion, we should settle this like admins, we are all being babies, every single one of us. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 00:54, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I think it's too ironic that your Zeldapedia friend all of the sudden comes on and supports this, and not to mention Godisme randomly coming here to defend you. I already checked their talk pages and I remembered there was something called "private messaging in chat". Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: I don't private message in chat. I block 7/10 of the people who private message me. And Godisme came here because I had mentioned your behaviour in the central chat. And Minish actually edits here, do you think he'd just randomly come on and vote. – Jäzzi 00:59, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: So basically you just said that you rally people up on different wikis and convince them to come here and say something. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: What I'm saying is I had mentioned it in central chat because there was staff there and I was hoping they would intervene. And Minish voted because he thought he was able to. I made no requests for anybody to vote. – Jäzzi 01:01, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: So instead of solving he issue in the wiki the issue is in, you go to the staff and expect to tell them to do something about my so called "behavior"? Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Some of the comments on this are unacceptable. Suicide? Self-harm? Seriously, folks, we have children using the site- those references need to be redacted asap. Jazzcookie 01:29, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: No kidding. I don't want to remove them as I will get accused of something else. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment:I agree with Bullet and Tech, Jazzi does fight with people, but this doesn't need to have a demotion maybe jazzi and tech can try to settle the argument. Tech and Jazzi can just not contact each other. The other admins should help settle the problem. If it still continues then the demotion may go on. Charizard3 (talk) Glad to talk with you 03:34, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Funny you mention that, I had proposed forbidding each other from editing each other's talk pages. But it is obvious that she still talks about me with Crimson and can't leave me alone. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Reverted all edit by Latiasfan001 as he revealed that he only supported because of another issue between me and him, and you are not allowed to be biased here. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment:No, now I have seen how you have harassed Jazz on her talk page and I changed my vote to support. You have no right to remove my comment. It was not biased, I was just mentioning a previous incident
- Comment: As long as your vote is affected by something else besides this, then it's biased enough to be removed.Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: After altering my userpage for no reason, he left this comment: I decided to save you the trouble, you're too slow. In which world is that not rude and arrogant???The Latias Fan 06:40, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: This is not about Jazzi, if she doesn't straighten out a little, she may be up here. But this matter is about Technology Wizard and his actions that are clearly harassment. Administrators must have an unbiased point of view on matters pertaining to things like this and you clearly do not. His actions are are getting on my nerves and I have seen him restart fights that were almost over. 15:42, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Then I would like to so say that this is no way to solve something like that. You realize if I was to be demoted, I would probably be more frustrated and stressed, probably resulting in more problems. The way to resolve issues between users in not to give one user the upper hand and demote the other, but to discuss it in a forum. Also, if anyone is "tagteaming" it's you and Jazzi for doing this, imo. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: I had no say at all for you being put up for demotion. – Jäzzi 18:24, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Seriously if you are going to change the subject or just assume things, then don't talk to me. I didn't leave the message above for you. I think it best if you don't talk to me whatsoever. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Stop accusing me of changing the subject when it is still relevant to the discussion. And considering I'm part of the discussion, my comment is valid. – Jäzzi 18:30, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Well after this, don't expect me to reply, since you are just trying to trick me into saying something else that will affect this nomination. And stop leaving messages on my talk page, you aren't allowed to. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: This has absolutely nothing about "tagteaming", you started almost all of these fights, Technology Wizard. You are in control of your actions and your counterproductive edits are unacceptable. End of discussion. 18:39, September 10, 2011 (UTC)
- Jazzi: I read your vote and I do want to say thanks. I think that we are both wrong in this situation. I also think that we need to provide some space for each other at times. I get mad because I edit and it gets reverted, and you get mad because I don't listen to you (sorry if this isn't an accurate statement). I think after this nomination is over with, we should limit ourselves to each other for some time and perhaps we can be friends in the future again. I was also very enraged when I was blocked from video game wiki, I didn't realize I deleted your message and was going to stop deleting them after that last warning you gave me. I would highly appreciate if that was removed. Once again thanks. Technology Wizard · talk
- Tech: The block was a bit of overkill, and I was exhausted and was about to sleep. And yes, your statement was correct. There isn't much I can say in this comment that I didn't already say in my changed vote, just that your block will be removed, and hopefully you will contribute there now that the site is actually up for editing again. – Jäzzi 01:28, September 12, 2011 (UTC)
Bermuda (talk): Contributions Edit Count
Apparently, there are no active rollbacks (besides KateWolf). This wiki is very active and is well-known for spammers/vandals and the occasional purple-headed trolls. Hehe. So, I'm trying to make my life easier by using this "high-quality Hondew Berry", I mean "fancy undo button". But I do take my job seriously when it comes to using rights. Well, that's all there is to say about rollbacking and what-not. And please get to know me before you vote. There's more than meets the eye. ;)
Strong Support: I think that this user is suited to be rollback. I noticed that most of your current rollbacks are inactive as well. This user is eligible for the nomination and actually finds a lot of vandalism to revert/report. I am supporting this user for finding a lot of vandalism and the interest the user shows for the wiki. Technology Wizard · talk Support: You are beyond ready for this. You've already taken care of vandalism, and having rollback will just help you out more. – Jäzzi 12:06, September 20, 2011 (UTC) Support: Bermuda is well beyond deserving. From what I have seen, he could use these rights to help the wiki a lot. A small promotion like this is perfect for him. Kate the pawsome wolf Leave me a message anytime! 22:10, September 20, 2011 (UTC) Support: I support. 22:16, September 20, 2011 (UTC) Support: Although I don't know him as much as other users, through checking his contributions I see that he is worthy for rollback. Jirachiwish (talk) 11:10, September 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: I think this can be closed now. The community has reached it's consensus and if someone was to oppose, they would have done so already. Technology Wizard · talk
Jäzzi (removal of user rights)
Jäzzi (talk): Contributions Edit Count
I'm sure all of you know the recent arguments between me and Jazzi. But that's not the reason I am requesting this. She has gone too far this time. She is always manipulating Crimsonnavy into doing what she wants. How, you ask? What she does is tells him that she is "bipolar, depressed, etc." and then Crimson feels bad and acts like a fairy for her, granting her every wish. She has gone on chat several times and starts talking about "cutting herself, killing herself, etc." She is always telling me that ever since I became an admin, I have been letting it get to me, but in reality it's the opposite. Before she was an admin, she was nice and friendly, and after the promotion, she started doing anything she wants and found Crimson's weak spot (making him feel bad for her). She made the ridiculous chat rules and yet, she doesn't followed them. She called me an arrogant prick in front of everyone, trying to humiliate me. She tells Crimson that someone makes her cry, and then Crimson makes her happy, by somehow doing something to the user. For example, Evanf. Evanf is the idea maker for the pokemon wiki teams, yet he is banned. Why, you ask? Its because of Jazzi. She provoked him into slightly insulting her and she cried to Crimson and then he got banned. Jello Rabbit was banned because of Jazzi. He didn't do anything wrong, he was told a bad secret (when he didn't even know what sockpuppeting was) and then she banned him for "assisting" even though he didn't do anything. She deletes user pages just because they perma-blocked, which doesn't even make sense. She even complained to Crimson about minor mistakes I made and suggested to remove my rights. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I am sick of her little victim game and bringing this wiki down. She has fought with every user on this wiki at least once and this is not admin qualities I will accept on this wiki. She reverts edits for no reason and even blocked me on video-game wiki "for being an ass". Do you want an admin that talks about cutting herself, killing herself, and talks about self-abuse on this wiki? Technology Wizard · talk
Strong Support: She has gone too far and talking about self-abuse and self-killing is not going to be accepted here. She is very problematic and whiny. It is time justice was brought to this wiki. Technology Wizard · talk
- Strong Oppose:- Your rather wrong about everything, and Jazzi has been a huge help to the wiki. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 18:39, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Strong Oppose:- This is getting ridiculous, now you are asking people to come and vote, you are heading for a block if you don't quit this idiotic behavior. 18:47, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Yes Bullet. Just lie about it when you told me "If you get demoted, I'm leaving the wiki and I'm making a demotion for Jazzi. She has made many problems." Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Straight from skype: [9/24/2011 9:04:51 PM] Francisco Bullet: Yes, I think he should get a demotion, and without a request either, he threatens to leave the wiki, so obviously he doesn't want to be there. – Jäzzi 18:42, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Tech, that wasnt a lie, That was for a different demotion for you, and that demotion was because you were fighting with Jazzi, so I felt that since the reason was you were fighting with Jazzi, that if you got demoted for that nomination, she should too, but you got demoted this time because of your attitude issues. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 18:47, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Just save it. I'm not interested. Technology Wizard · talk
- Comment: Go here, Crimson, I think a ban is needed --Bullet Francisco (talk) 18:49, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
Jirachiwish (talk): Contributions Edit Count
Jirachiwish is a great user, he reverts unconstructive edits and vandalism, and is also a Chat Mod, although I would like to say more, all I can say is I agree with this promotion. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 22:59, September 28, 2011 (UTC)
Support: He's ready now. – Jäzzi 13:17, September 25, 2011 (UTC) Support: He seems ready. Crimsonnavy (Talk) 16:58, September 25, 2011 (UTC) Support: Ready for a small promotion! Bermuda Talk 02:25, September 29, 2011 (UTC)
Bermuda is entirely deserving of a promotion, despite their lowish editcount, they have been very helpful in their time on the wiki. Bermuda has experience with the admin rights, and is entirely helpful to this wiki. They meets all requirements, and would ultimately be an ideal Administrator. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 23:15, October 14, 2011 (UTC)
Support: As Poster. --Bullet Francisco (talk) 23:15, October 14, 2011 (UTC) Support: Crimsonnavy (talk) 23:20, October 14, 2011 (UTC) Support: Ready 1,000% Kate the pawsome wolf Leave me a message anytime! 23:24, October 14, 2011 (UTC) Support: I'd say he's ready. As long as what happened last time there was a promotion doesn't happen again. – Jäzzi 23:25, October 14, 2011 (UTC) Support: An excellent user, great help around the wiki. Not much else to say.--JW Talk 00:03, October 15, 2011 (UTC) Support: Really helpful – 00:46, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
- Comment: Although, I am honored to be nominated for admin rights, I've been pretty busy lately on other wikis trying to keep up on the work I'm supposed to be doing. Until then, I'll think about this.
- Comment: Well, I guess I'll go for it for the sake of my habit of helping. If I do gain this right, I'll be asking several questions on how you run things, such as:
- How long and for what reason I should block a user.
- Deleting the not-so-obvious articles.
- Warnings before blocks (how many warnings).
- And other things that I can't think of right now.
- I'm the type of user who wants to make sure he's properly doing his job instead of going willy-nilly on things. ;)
- Comment: And us current admins will be happy to assist you on all of your questions ;). --Bullet Francisco (talk) 01:33, October 15, 2011 (UTC)
Rune Zekrom (Rollback)
Rune Zekrom had been diligently working to improve this wiki. I honestly believe that he is worthy of Rollback rights, he has the required amount of mainspace, he is quite active, and can deal with vandals, and he has over 1,000 mainspace. He can do good for this wiki with this small promotion. --Bullet Francisco For Contact 19:57, October 29, 2011 (UTC)
Support: Since I am the nominator. --Bullet Francisco For Contact 19:57, October 29, 2011 (UTC) Support: Rune Zekrom is a very active editor over here whose edits are appreciated and very welcome. JW Talk 04:06, October 30, 2011 (UTC) Support: 'Nuf said. Support: From what I've seen, RuneZekrom deserves rollback, and is worthy the promotion. Kate the pawsome wolf Leave me a message anytime! 01:16, November 2, 2011 (UTC) Support: He's ready. I haven't interacted with him much, but by his edits I can tell he's ready. – Jäzzi 12:11, November 2, 2011 (UTC)