|Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Stormy, Blazing, and Light Adventure Squads|
|Category|| Dungeon Crawler, |
|August 4, 2009|
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Stormy, Blazing, and Light Adventure Squads are the brand new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon trio for the WiiWare service. The games focus on the legendary Pokémon, Arceus. They are all one player, and the Nintendo DS can be used as an alternate controller. It is likely not to be released in America. It was released in Japan on August 4, 2009. It is priced at 1,200 Wii Points.
On each of the games, you will be able to obtain only 130 Pokémon. However, you have the ability of loading a save from each game to allow cross compatibility and trade over different Pokémon.
Blazing Adventure Squad
Stormy Adventure Squad
Light Adventure Squad
Dungeons and Missions
There are only 15 dungeons accessible on each game, which is pretty short compared to the other Mystery Dungeon games. There will also be various Wi-Fi missions coming and more Wonder Mail.
Like all of the previous Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Games, there are version exclusives. However, Pokémon Blazing, Stormy, and Light Adventure Squads have cross compatibility which lets you download the different save files from each game.
Unlike the previous games, these three games have completely different dungeons. They each have their own general theme for each of the respective games, but the Pokémon also completely change.
Just like the dungeons, the Pokémon in these games are also different. You will have to use this compatibility to obtain all of the Pokémon. The amount of Pokémon and items you can store also depends on how many games you have tied to your save file.
- 1 game = 176 Pokémon and 320 items
- 2 games = 352 Pokémon and 640 items
- 3 games = 552 Pokémon and 1000 items
- These are the first 3D Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games ever. These are also the only ones for the Wii.
- It is odd to not see Munchlax, Skitty, or any of the grass starter Pokémon as a starter.
- The Pokémon appear exactly as they do in My Pokémon Ranch.
- There are 390 version-exclusive Pokémon combined in all of these games.
- Shiny Pokémon are also obtainable in these games.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|