This article covers the third sequel in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. For other games or uses, see Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (disambiguation).
|Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth|
|File:PMD MIL Boxart JP.png|
|November 23, 2012|
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth is the third sequel in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game series set for release in 2012 in Japan, while release dates in other countries are currently unknown. It was first announced to the public in the Japanese 'CoroCoro' magazine on September 12th, 2012. Not much is yet known about the game.
A major improvement introduced in Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth is that the game will feature a full 3D world. All other games in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series so far have been 2D third-person games, so this improvement is quite dramatic.
These are the confirmed Pokémon which you may have as starters. At the beginning of the game, any starter may be chosen.
- The game will be set in the Unova region.
- Will feature appearances from Virizion, Gurdurr, Hydreigon, Cofagrigus, Amoonguss, Cinccino, Dunsparce, Espeon, Umbreon, Excadrill, Rampardos, Pelipper and Kecleon.
- You receive Quest Requests from Dunsparce and Cofagrigus. They will run a store (details unknown), Rampardos runs the Treasure Store and Kecleon will return with his usual Goods Store.
- A "magnagate" is a type of portal in the game that teleports your team into different dungeons.
- You will be able to create new Magnagates by using an included AR feature and scanning things.