This article covers the third sequel in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. For other games or uses, see Pokémon Mystery Dungeon (disambiguation).
|Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth|
|November 23, 2012|
|March 24, 2013|
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth is the third sequel in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game series set for release in 2012 in Japan, while release dates in other countries are currently unknown. It was first announced to the public in the Japanese 'CoroCoro' magazine on September 12th, 2012. Not much is yet known about the game.
A major improvement introduced in Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth is that the game will feature a full 3D world. All other games in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series so far have been 2D third-person games, so this improvement is quite dramatic.
These are the currently confirmed Pokémon which you may have as starters. Following the tradition of other games in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series, your starter will most likely be chosen through a personality quiz.
- The game will be set in the Unova region.
- Will feature appearances from Virizion, Gurdurr, Hydreigon, Cofagrigus, Amoonguss, Cinccino, Dunsparce, Espeon, Umbreon, Excadrill, Rampardos, Pelipper and Kecleon.
- You receive Quest Requests from Dunsparce and Cofagrigus. They will run a store (details unknown), Rampardos runs the Treasure Store and Kecleon will return with his usual Goods Store.
- A "magnagate" is a type of portal in the game that teleports your team into different dungeons.
- You will be able to create new Magnagates by using an included AR feature and scanning things.