This walkthrough is currently on construction. You may edit it, but please follow my structure of the walkthrough. Tetrix1993 10:37, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
This guide was created by Tetrix1993 and will be giving a in-depth walkthrough for the games Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver. Users may contribute to this walkthrough, but must follow the same format used by the original creator. If you are a first timer for this game, read the Introduction portion of this page first, before going into details.
- Section 1 - New Bark Town, Route 29, Cherrygrove City
- Section 2 - Route 30, Cherrygrove City, New Bark Town, Route 29
- Section 3 - Route 30, Route 31, Violet City, Sprout Tower
- Section 4 - Route 32, Union Cave, Route 33. Azalea Town, Slowpoke Well
- Section 5 - Ilex Forest, Route 34, Goldenrod City
- Section 6 - Route 35, National Park, Route 36
- Section 7 - Route 37, Ecruteak City
Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver is a remake for Pokémon Gold and Silver, with new additions on the advanced Nintendo DS. For more details on the game, visit the page, Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver.
When you first start the game, there will be instructions or help for the controls and information of the Pokémon. The top one is "Control Info", the second one is "Adventure Info". Select the last one 'No Info Needed' if you do not need any help to continue the game.
His lecture is important for new players, though it's nothing new to veterans of the series. Once he has finished talking, choose a gender for your character. After choosing, the character's gender cannot be changed.
Then, you have to enter your character's name. The name cannot be changed either, so double-check that you have what you want. Press "OK" when you are happy with your choice, and your sprite will shrink to the overworld sprite.
Click here for Section 1.
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Walkthrough 1 - Intro, New Bark Town
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Walkthrough 2 - Cherrygrove City, Route 29 & Route 30
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Walkthrough 3 - Stolen Pokémon
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Walkthrough 4 - Route 30 and 31
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Walkthrough 5 - Violet City and Sprout Tower
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver Walkthrough 6 - Battle Gym Leader Falkner