|Publisher||The Pokémon Company|
|Developer|| Game Freak|
TECMO KOEI Games Inc.
|Players||1 Player (2 through Wi-Fi)|
|March 17, 2012|
|June 18, 2012|
|July 27, 2012|
|June 21, 2012|
Pokémon Conquest (Japanese: ポケモン プラス 信長の野望 Pokémon Plus Nobunaga no Yabou; Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition) is an spinoff crossover of the Pokémon series and the Nobunaga's Ambition series. It was released for the Nintendo DS in Japan on March 17, 2012 and was released in North America on June 18, 2012. The setting of the game is the Ransei region, a region that resembles feudal Japan where defeating 17 castles allows a person to control the country.
- The Legend of Ransei
- Unite Ransei Stories
- Junior Warlord Stories
- Collect 100 Pokémon Stories
- Recruit 40 Warriors Stories
- Kenshin Versus Shingen Stories
- Ransei's Greatest Beauty Stories
- Defeat Nobunaga Stories
- Ninja Storıes
- Not Worth Fıghting Over Stories
- Two Heroes of Ransei
The Hero (Japanese: 主人公) is a Warlord that appears in Pokémon Conquest if the player's selected gender is male. He is the only character in the game who can be named by the player, and is the main character under the player's control in the game's initial story, The Legend of Ransei.
His counterpart is the Heroine.
The Heroine (Japanese: 主人公) is a Warlord that appears in Pokémon Conquest if the player's selected gender is female. She is the only character in the game who can be named by the player, and is the main character under the player's control in the game's initial story, The Legend of Ransei.
Her counterpart is the Hero.
- Nobunaga (Japanese: ノブナガ) - The warlord of Dragnor. He is partnered with Zekrom.
- Mitsuhide (Japanese: ミツヒデ) - A character paired with Lapras then later Articuno, who is the warlord of Nixtorm.
- Shingen (Japanese: シンゲン) - A character paired with Rhyperior then later Groudon, who is the warlord of Terrera.
- Kenshin (Japanese: ケンシン) - A character paired with Galade then later Mewtwo,who is the warlord of Illusio.
- Hideyoshi - A character paired with Infernape in the trailer and a Monferno in leaked images and is the warlord of Ignis.
- Motonari - A character paired with Servine, who is the warlord of Greenleaf.
- Motochika - A character paired with Dewott, who is the warlord of Fontaine.
- Main article: Pokémon Conquest Pokemon Lıst
In Pokemon Conquest 200 Pokemons appears ın Regıon of Ranseı from Generatıon I,II,III,IV and V.