Pokémon Conquest (Japanese: ポケモン プラス 信長の野望 Pokémon Plus Nobunaga no Yabou; Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition) is an spinoff crossover of the Pokémon series and the Nobunaga's Ambition series. It was released for the Nintendo DS in Japan on March 17, 2012 and was released in North America on June 18, 2012. The setting of the game is the Ransei region, a region that resembles feudal Japan where defeating 17 castles allows a person to control the country. Hisashi Koinuma, the partner company CEO of Conquest tweeted that there's much unfinished in original game. They can make a sequel as Pokémon company CEO has special interest in Nobunga Ambition series.
- The Legend of Ransei
- Unite Ransei Stories
- Junior Warlord Stories
- Collect 100 Pokémon Stories
- Recruit 40 Warriors Stories
- Kenshin Versus Shingen Stories
- Ransei's Greatest Beauty Stories
- Defeat Nobunaga Stories
- Ninja Stories
- Not Worth Fighting Over Stories
- Two Heroes of Ransei
- Nobunaga (Japanese: ノブナガ) - The warlord of Dragnor. He is partnered with Zekrom.
- Mitsuhide (Japanese: ミツヒデ) - A character paired with Lapras then later Articuno, who is the warlord of Nixtorm.
- Shingen (Japanese: シンゲン) - A character paired with Rhyperior then later Groudon, who is the warlord of Terrera.
- Kenshin (Japanese: ケンシン) - A character paired with Galade then later Mewtwo, who is the warlord of Illusio.
- Hideyoshi - A character paired with Infernape in the trailer and a Monferno in leaked images and is the warlord of Ignis.
- Motonari - A character paired with Servine, who is the warlord of Greenleaf.
- Motochika - A character paired with Dewott, who is the warlord of Fontaine.
- Main article: Pokémon Conquest Pokemon List
In Pokémon Conquest, 200 Pokémon appear in the Ransei region from the first five generations.