Pokémon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 are hacks of Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 created by Drayano60. The hacks allow 649 Pokémon to be obtained in game (Bulbasaur to Genesect) meanwhile making the game more difficult to progress. It is Currently at Version 1.1.
Changes from the Main game
- All Pokémon Gen 1 to 5 in game can be obtained.
- A small amount of Pokémon have had their typing changed
- Some moves have had their Accuracy and Power changed, some even have a typing change
- Pokémon can be encountered with their dream abilities in the wild
- 8 or more Pokémon can be obtained in one area
- Hoenn Gym Leaders and Champions can be Battled after battling the Unova gym leader of the area.
- All trainers have their Pokémon teams tweaked, to provide more of a challenge
- Pokémon that require trading to evolve have had their evolution method changed, Leafeon and Glaceon have also had their method changed
- Hilbert and Hilda can both be battled at the Nature Preserve
- Certain items and Key Items are now obtained differently. (E.g. You get the Shiny Charm item from the First Harlequin in Castelia City instead of the bicycle which is obtained from the gate lady in Aspertia City) New Items have also been added (E.g. Covenant Ore and Woodland Ore)
Pokemon moveset, type and evolution changes
Kanto Region Pokemon
- Bulbasaur learns Nature Power at level 29 and Power Whip at level 41
- Ivysaur learns Nature Power at level 33, Power whip at level 49 and Leaf Storm at level 53
- Venasaur can be taught AnicentPower, Learns Nature Power at lv. 36, Power Whip at 57 and Leaf Storm at 63