| Image of the|
| Nº 08 (R/S/E); Nº 08 (D/P/Pt)|
← Oran - Lum →
| Gen. III - Loves sunlight. This berry's color grows vivid when exposed to the sun.|
Gen. IV - The more this berry absorbs energy from sunlight, the more vividly colorful it grows.
|Flavor (Gen. III)|
|Flavor (Gen. IV)|
|View all berries|
- Growing on Routes 114 and 121 when the player first arrives there
- Pretty Petal Flower Shop
- Gentleman in Lilycove City
- Pickup (FR/LG)
- Growing in Solaceon Town, Pastoria City, and Route 218 when the player first arrives there
- Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop
- Sometimes given from the Berry Master
- Rarely (5% chance) found on wild Girafarig or Kecleon
Persim Berries take 12 hours to mature from planted seed to a full-grown tree, with 3 hours per stage. A Persim tree will produce 2-3 berries.
Persim Berries take 16 hours to mature from planted seed to a full-grown tree, with 4 hours per stage. A Persim tree wil produce 2-5 berries.
A Persim Berry can be held by a Pokémon or used as an item to cure confusion.
At 100% performance, a Persim Berry will produce 30 units of powder.
At 100% performance, a Persim Berry will produce a level 10 Sweet Poffin when cooking alone.