- Pokétch No: 04
- Computer Info: "The Pedometer keeps a count of the number of steps traveled. It automatically counts steps. Touch the button to reset it."
- It is included in the Pokétch when you first got it in Jubilife City.
- The number on the screen shows the number of steps you have taken.
- It can be reset by touching the 'C' button on the screen.
- It automatically sets back to 0 after 99999 steps.
|List of Pokétch Apps|
|Digital Watch - Calculator - Memo Pad - Pedometer - Pokémon List|
|Friendship Checker - Dowsing Machine - Berry Searcher - Day-Care Checker - Pokémon History|
|Counter - Analog Watch - Marking Map - Link Searcher - Coin Toss|
|Move Tester - Calendar - Dot Artist - Roulette - Trainer Counter|
|Kitchen Timer - Color Changer - Matchup Checker - Stopwatch - Alarm Clock|