Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
During a flashback of Paul's battle with Maylene it was revealed that Murkrow had evolved and had defeated Maylene's Meditite and fought her Machoke to a draw. Later Honchkrow was used in a battle with Ash's Turtwig and although Turtwig evolved during the battle, Honchkrow was still victorious. Ash's Staravia also evolved whilst battling Honchkrow in a PokéRinger contest. Earlier in this contest Honchkrow was shown to be powerful enough to knock out a Dragonite with one Sky Attack.
During Paul's first six on six battle with Ash, Honchkrow battled Grotle for the second time and was victorious once again.
|Haze +||Top - Down Training!|
|Sky Attack +||Top - Down Training!|
|Shadow Ball||Glory Blaze!|
|Night Slash +||Aiding the Enemy!|
|Aerial Ace||Aiding the Enemy!|
|Dark Pulse||Aiding the Enemy!|
|+ indicates this Pokémon used this move recently.*|
- indicates this Pokémon normally can't use this move.
Voice actresses and actors
- Chie Satō (Japanese as a Murkrow)
- Chinami Nishimura (Japanese as a Murkrow)
- Shin-ichiro Miki (Japanese as a Honchkrow)
- Bill Rogers (English)
- Two of Ash's Pokémon have evolved whilst battling Honchkrow; Turtwig and Staravia.
- Honchkrow, as a Murkrow, appeared in the opening theme of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl long before its actual debut in an episode.