An Oval Stone is an item that evolves Happiny when it holds it when it levels up. It can be purchased in Black City for 2100 and has a Fling damage of 80.
Ways to obtain
- When you go to catch Happiny, Chansey, or Blissey, there is a 50% chance that one of them will hold one.
- It is found with the Pickup ability (Level 51+) in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
- It is also found in the Lost Tower in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.
- National Park (1st Place in The Bug Catching Contest or at the Pokéathon Shop) or the Rock Tunnel in HeartGold/SoulSilver.
- Amity Meadow (1,500+ steps on Pokéwalker).
- Challenger's Cave in Black/White.
- You can find one in Pokémon X and Y in the Unknown Dungeon after defeating/catching Mewtwo.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.