Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Image of the|
| Nº 07 (R/S/E/OR/AS); Nº 07 (D/P/Pt)|
← Leppa - Persim →
| Gen. III - A peculiar berry with a mix of flavors. Berries grow in half a day.|
Gen. IV - Nature's gifts came together as one in this Berry. It has a wondrous mix of flavors that spread in the mouth.
|Effect||Restores 10 HP|
|Flavor (Gen. III)|
|Flavor (Gen. IV)|
|View all berries|
Oran Berries take 12 hours to mature from planted seed to a full-grown plant (3 hours per stage). An Oran tree will produce 2 to 3 Berries.
Oran Berries take 16 hours to mature from planted seed to a full-grown plant (4 hours per stage). An Oran tree will produce 2-5 berries.
A Oran Berry, if a Pokémon holds it, can rocover 10 HP, or can be used as an item to recover 10 HP at any time.
At 100% performance, an Oran Berry will produce 30 units of powder.
At 100% performance, an Oran Berry will produce a level 10 Dry Poffin when cooking alone.
- This berry's effect is simillar to the berry that the starter Pokémon in Generation II hold, as it also heals 10 HP in and out of battle.
- In the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series the Oran Berry heals the users HP by 100 points.
- In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, it has a negative counterpart similar in appearance and name: Oren Berry. If eaten, however, it actually reduces HP by 10 points.
Explorers of Time, Darkness, & Sky
- Drenched Bluff (all floors)
- Mt. Travail (all floors)
- Waterfall Cave (all floors & any shop)
- Apple Woods (all floors & any shop)
- Craggy Coast (all floors & any shop)
- Mt. Travail (all floors & any shop)
- Foggy Forest (all floors)
- Steam Cave (all floors)
- Amp Plains (all floors & any shop)
- Serenity River (all floors & any shop)
- Lush Prairie (all floors & any shop)
- Tiny Meadow (all floors & any shop)
- Oran Forest (all floors)
- Crystal Cave (all floors & shops 3F-11F)
- Crystal Crossing (all floors & shops 3F-13F)
- Chasm Cave (all floors)
- Dark Hill (all floors)
- Sealed Ruin (all floors)
- Dusk Forest (all floors)
- Treeshroud Forest (all floors & any shop)
- Brine Cave (all floors)
- Hidden Land (all floors)
- Temporal Tower (all floors)
- Sky Peak (all floors & any shop)
- Zero Isle South (all floors)
- Zero Isle Center (all floors)
- Destiny Tower (all floors)
|List of Berries|
Cheri • Chesto • Pecha • Rawst • Aspear • Leppa • Oran • Persim • Lum • Sitrus • Figy • Wiki • Mago • Aguav • Iapapa • Razz • Bluk • Nanab • Wepear • Pinap • Pomeg • Kelpsy • Qualot • Hondew • Grepa • Tamato • Cornn • Magost • Rabuta • Nomel • Spelon • Pamtre • Watmel • Durin • Belue • Occa • Passho • Wacan • Rindo • Yache • Chople • Kebia • Shuca • Coba • Payapa • Roseli • Tanga • Charti • Kasib • Haban • Colbur • Babiri • Chilan • Liechi • Ganlon • Salac • Petaya • Apicot • Lansat • Starf • Enigma • Micle • Custap • Jaboca • Rowap • Kee • Maranga Berry