Olivine City is Johto's city port. Jasmine's gym (the 6th one the player comes across) is here. The main area of interest is the Glitter Lighthouse which houses an Ampharos, named Amphy by Jasmine, that has to be cured with the Secret Potion retrieved from Cianwood City. It is connected to Ecruteak City by the Routes 38 and 39 in the northwest, and connected by Routes 40 and 41 to Cianwood City in the southwest. After Johto's Elite Four are defeated, the player is allowed to access the S.S. Aqua in the port to travel and start off in Kanto. After defeating Sabrina, she will be at the port on Sundays.
- Main article: Olivine City Gym
In the anime
In Fight For The Light!, Ash and his friends arrive in Olivine City so the former can have a gym battle against the Gym Leader, Jasmine. But due to her Ampharos, Jasmine refuses to battle Ash until it's feeling better.
- HM04 Strength (Gen II)
- Good Rod
- TM57 Charge Beam (Gen IV)
- Full Heal (Gen IV)
- Pearl (Gen IV)
- Protein (Gen IV)
- Rare Candy (Gen IV)
- A man in a house northeast of Poké Mart will trade Voltorb for Krabby.
- In the remakes, Jasmine can be found in a cafe near the south of the city. Progress far enough in the story and players can get her number for rematches at the Fighting Dojo.
- Notably, Jasmine's rematch team's ace is the highest level of all Johto Gym Leaders, reaching 62 whereas neither Pryce nor Clair reach beyond 60.
|This article is a stub. Please help the Pokémon Wiki by expanding it.|
Place of Interest
Sprout Tower · Ruins of Alph · Goldenrod Radio Station · Goldenrod Department Store · National Park · Bell Tower · Burned Tower · Glitter Lighthouse · S.S. Aqua · Lake of Rage · Team Rocket HQ · Battle Tower C · Battle Frontier HGSS · Cliff Edge Gate HGSS · Embedded Tower HGSS · Pokéathlon Dome HGSS · Safari Zone HGSS
|Kanto (Sevii Islands) · Johto · Hoenn · Sinnoh (Battle Zone) · Unova · Kalos · Alola|